By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Rogues are available for Premium Users

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - January 18, 2011, 16:17:04

[html]

Roublards en jeu

If you took advantage of our recent Collector's Box + Bow Meow sale, it's about to start paying off! Premium account holders can now play a Rogue on their Premium-enabled account for free! If you don't know the Rogues very well yet, it's never too late to start learning their tricks. Bombs, guns, and head scarves are part of the package with these masters of illusion. If you haven't bought a Collector's Box which contains the Premium membership card, you can still buy a Rogue Pack containing the digital Remmington Comic and access to the Rogue Preview with your subscription of one month or more.

It's your turn to play the most explosive class in DOFUS!

If you're lacking the space on your account to make a Rogue, take advantage of our Buy One Character Slot, Get One Slot Free sale, going on from now until the 24th of January!

[/html]
Reactions 11
Score : 2395

Which means that I would have gotten the class on the same day as the box. I already had the pack, though.

Now I just have to get a group together for the Manitou Zoth...

0 0
Score : 333

yay, too bad i already bought the rogue pack, what did u say?, why i am telling this?, for no reason, just for fun :p

0 0
Score : 137

I'm sure this has been asked before but.. After the month preview of the rogue runs out, Do we keep our rogues level and what not?

Sorry again >.

0 0
Score : 2395

Yes. Always and permanently. You may now stop asking.

0 0

In honor of the buy one, get one free character slots offer, I'm reposting the Ogrines Master Class image.

Click the image for a larger version.
Score : 288
New alt to bonta sellrooms XD
[/align][align=justify]
0 0
Score : 2984

I've been waiting 3 days since I've ordered my dofus collection box. I'm more interested in the zoth incarnation and the dofus sound track. But this will be super fun when I get it.

0 0
Score : 1703

I got premium and I can't make one, dang.

0 0
Score : 4
Izmar|2011-01-18 16:17:04

If you took advantage of our recent Collector's Box + Bow Meow sale, it's about to start paying off! Premium account holders can now play a Rogue on their Premium-enabled account for free! If you don't know the Rogues very well yet, it's never too late to start learning their tricks. Bombs, guns, and head scarves are part of the package with these masters of illusion. If you haven't bought a Collector's Box which contains the Premium membership card, you can still buy a Rogue Pack containing the digital Remmington Comic and access to the Rogue Preview with your subscription of one month or more.

It's your turn to play the most explosive class in DOFUS!

If you're lacking the space on your account to make a Rogue, take advantage of our Buy One Character Slot, Get One Slot Free sale, going on from now until the 24th of January!

So why is it that when I attempt to make my rogue character I am told that this class is temporarily reserved for accounts with priority access?  

Izmar|2011-01-18 16:17:04
and interestingly enough, this board thinks I'm F2P even though I have over 2 months left on my account and I'm a premium member.....
0 0
Score : 16467

I became premium too. I cant make one either

0 0
Score : 5230
CoolRay|2011-02-03 04:28:03
I became premium too. I cant make one either

I'm premium and I can. It takes a bit of time to update you to premium, so try again.
0 0
Respond to this thread