FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Can any moderators help me?

By coinartist - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - February 16, 2011, 22:31:01

Im recently returning to dofus after 2years in Iraq I gave my account to a guildy and they have since quit dofus after changing my info, is there anyway I can recover my account? I realize I violated the terms but I hadnt anticipated on coming back at all I put alot of time and effort into my character (Word-Art) (on solar) and would hate to start over again.

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 998

If you remember the secret answer to your secret question you can use that to recover your password. If not, you'll need Ankama staff to change your info for you after you prove you're the owner of the account (with ID) if they decide to help you.

0 0
Score : 127

well i believe they changed my secret question, but i can still answer my old one. ah yes the big if the french will help the american after taking over $100 in subs fee's over the course of his miserable life.

0 0
Score : 7686
coinartist|2011-02-17 13:56:34
well i believe they changed my secret question, but i can still answer my old one. ah yes the big if the french will help the american after taking over $100 in subs fee's over the course of his miserable life.

One of two things happens here:

If you can't prove the account is yours, then they won't tell you the new secret question.

If you can prove the account is yours, then it'll probably be banned, since giving away accounts is specifically prohibited by the Terms and Conditions of Use. It's not that the French won't help a paying customer just because he's American, it's that a game company with specific rules won't help someone who went out of their way to break those rules.

(I was going to say there's no way the secret question could have been changed without your knowledge, but the recent re-certification would have allowed the account's new owner to do just that)

Either way, you might as well start over.
0 0