FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Pym Tokens

By Awcurzon February 17, 2011, 14:44:50

Every subscriber knows about tokens. Every time I extend my subscription for another month, I get a silly, little tofu token that I never pay attention to. I don't need the bunny capes or whatever equips/candies they give out for these tokens.

However, there are other tokens that can be acquired through various purchases or events. Like the dragon token you get from purchasing a 1 year sub and (i think) a goultard token you can get from purchasing Dofus Manga #6. These give out considerably better prizes than the tofu tokens. 

What I'm wondering about is the Pym token. I've been looking on Dofus Wiki but it doesn't seem like they have enough information on them. I remember I've had one of these tokens before (I got Cra's Burnt Headgear) but I don't remember what I did to get it. I've never bought anything from Dofus other than a subscription. I did participate in the Running of the Dungeons competition and won for Sand and Scara dung on my server (Solar). Not sure if I got the token because of that or what.. If anybody has extra information on these tokens please comment below; It would be very helpful.

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 998

You probably got the token from that because I remember my Xelor won for Lord Crow and he got a token too. I can't remember which one though.

0 0
Score : 1463

I recall getting some sort of token when I won on Shika for Grotto Hesque.
Dunno if it was this though.

0 0
Score : 283

Ahh alright. Thanks for the responses. Thought it might have been the contest.

0 0
Respond to this thread