Ankama Trackers

New Class: The Perceptors

By [lichen] - ANKAMA - April 01, 2011, 10:48:06
Reactions 97
Score : 11146

The best part was the word filter.

0 0
Score : 168

i'm sorry? is just fake...the class is overpower....april's fish....poisson d'avril

0 0
Score : -258

I was just wondering, what if Ankama did make a Perceptor class, without the silly looking DT, with a more realistic spell/build, without the tilting landscape system, but with the guild perceptor system...

Would it make an impact to the perceptor system and Dofus gameplay?

Just wondering....

0 0
Score : 1094

I've never seen anyone put this much work into an april fools joke...

1 0
Score : 4090
Ninjazap1|2011-04-03 10:50:26
Ralfeh beat this one by a mile. His was actually believable.

Goodbye Dofus
0 0
Score : 509
Skeptic Tanker - This is similiar to the post I wrote about in my profile, called "The Hunters Nocturne" only instead of a random beast from all of the ones available in the world of Twelve, only the beasts in "The Area Zone" the character is currently in, will respond to the call... an a Crit will always summon the areas strongest monster! (But not if its too powerful, Tanooki San, SO, Skeunk, Etc.)
If used in say; Sidimote an it crits, Expect Nelween to answer the call an only "if" you already arrested Brumen. (Nelween is considered nub by most of my friends) Cania is a huge area, an a crit will likely summon a MooWolf no matter where you are in Cania.
This Skill is actually based on the hunting skills of my uncle, an he can draw the animals out of the woods. (Course he doesn't hunt them an talks with nature. Wonder if he will really teach me how to do that someday...)
0 0
Score : 419

Why doesn't the DT just change the color of the perc's body and spots.

For Instance: Plum/Crimson = Red body/Plum Spots

PS: Takes away the horrendous crotch pain the percs would undergo riding a DT and the pain in the DT's back.

PS: Takes away the horrendous crotch pain the percs would undergo riding a DT and the pain in the DT's back.

Dang it i wasn't paying attention to the date XD

I made just a bit of a fool of myself there biggrin

0 0
Score : 7686
nickmackx|2011-04-03 17:09:12

Dang it i wasn't paying attention to the date XD

I made just a bit of a fool of myself there biggrin
So you read that the spells have areas of effect shaped like a spinning potato or a 21-sided polygon, and that didn't raise any suspicions; and you saw that one of the spells was named "My Little Pwny", and no alarm bells rang in your head; and you read that Perceptor's Pets were compressed with a zipping program and now had .bz2 at the end of their names, and that made perfect sense; and you read the spell that caused everyone to sit down and eat cake for three turns, and you were fine with that; and you read about the new "tilting room" mechanic that required you to keep track of the weight of every character on your team, and that was perfectly normal; but then you looked at the date and thought "hold on, something's wrong"? tongue 
0 0
Score : 17563

When i saw the pic of the perc riding a DT i nearly died. This class will be awsome and i want to be the first to use it lol.

0 0
Score : 7871
Giga-Biga-Bowser|2011-04-03 13:46:10
Ninjazap1|2011-04-03 10:50:26
Ralfeh beat this one by a mile. His was actually believable.

Goodbye Dofus
Lol, doesn't he do one of those, like, every year?tongue 
0 0
Score : 419

Actually I looked at the first 2 spells and it checked out however i just scanned it and looked at how the perc looked on the DT XD so i didn't understand why everyone was saying delicious cakes.

0 0
Score : 2987

If this is a April Fools joke NOT COOL NOT COOL at all. It seems so cool

0 0
Score : 7

Oh...man... I am so excited!

First of all FINALLY a female perc!!! wub
Secondly this sounds like it will be so much fun!

It is hilarious that the Percs can ride Dragoturkies, and they act like it isn't weird or anything, hehe.

I love the spells and the whole idea of this class!

I am too excited.
Thank you sooo much for this awesome surprise!!
Yay.
(ps: I have been asking for a girl perc for ages and ages, I am so happy!)

(sleepedit)
Okay...mean trick. I mean really...
While I was reading your post I was like this can't be real. But I thought you are so innovative and clever and it's very funny and why not? Plus you know it's very uncool not to have girl percs! So...since you put so much effort into this April Fools joke, the least you can do is not let your silly work go to waste and at least use the GIRL PERC you created for your mean hoax!!
xoxo.

0 0
ForestFox|2011-04-05 07:27:09

It is hilarious that the Percs can ride Dragoturkies, and they act like it isn't weird or anything, hehe.

I am too excited.
Yay.
I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but it is already April 5.

April Fools Day is over.
0 0
Score : 7
Gunnerwolfang|2011-04-05 07:32:23
ForestFox|2011-04-05 07:27:09

I am too excited.
Yay.
I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but it is already April 5.

April Fools Day is over.
Yes...but they obviously worked on a girl perc design! So maybe they might possibly use her in the game and that would be wonderful! I mean why waste her now that she's been given form?
Please use her in the game! 50/50 chance your perc is male or female, come on!
Cheers. wink 
0 0
ForestFox|2011-04-05 07:41:53
Yes...but they obviously worked on a girl perc design! So maybe they might possibly use her in the game and that would be wonderful! I mean why waste her now that she's been given form?
Please use her in the game! 50/50 chance your perc is male or female, come on!
Cheers. wink
Ah. I see what you mean.

I guess you are right. Why not make the perceptors gender match the gender of those who placed them?
0 0
Score : 148

Thats cool but what about set bonuses like you cant wear a adv ring for example but u can wear 2 boots,how will you get the usual set bonus for 6 items?

DarkusCrusaider

0 0

They've subtly changed the way the class works with equipment since this news was originally announced. Originally, the class was going to wear no belt but two boots.

Instead, they're now going to this was an April fool's joke, and no such class exists.

Hope that clears things up smile