By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Ogrines Service: Character Restoration

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - May 19, 2011, 17:44:57

[html]

Service : restauration de personnage

A new Ogrines service is available today: restoration of deleted characters! Have you lost a beloved character due to a deadly misclick, a hasty decision, or for any other reason? Get it back!

Service : restauration de personnage

Devoted Devblog readers have been waiting impatiently for this service to arrive, and we are happy to announce that it is finally available to use today!

With this vital service, you can recovered deleted characters on your account complete with items, colors, characteristics, and mount, as long as the character meets two simple requirements:

• The character must be level 20 or higher, or have a profession over level 20.
  • The character must have been deleted after February 15, 2011 to qualify for full recovery (characters deleted between June 1, 2010 and February 15, 2011 are eligible for partial restoration).

Recovering a deleted character costs 5000 Ogrines.

You can learn more about this service by reading the Devblog article that describes the service in detail! Recover a deleted character today!

[/html]
First Ankama intervention
MRavnos|2011-05-20 05:26:12
Good night. cool

Initially there was a text in devblog that there would be a "simple" recovery of characters.
They not come with money or items but would be cost free.
Does anyone know whether this information is still valid or if they have already given up the idea? :blink:

How much does it cost?

The restoration of a character via support has traditionally been free, but always removed the character’s “guts” (inventory, equipment, quest history, and mounts). This type of restoration without equipment will always be offered in certain cases via support tickets (in cases of account theft particularly). Applications for restoration of characters after an account theft incident which were placed on hold will be processed once the new service is fully operational.
The Ogrines service for full recovery will be fully automated and cost 5000 Ogrines.

You can only apply for a free restoration via support, and they will only approve this kind of restoration in certain cases. =)
See message in context
Reactions 84
Score : 4330

Bummer. Looks like that sadida I deleted years ago is lost forever. R.I.P Dirt sleep 

0 0
Score : 588

What happens if I restore a character of which the name is already taken? Cos this is the case for the Osa I wanna res.

0 0
Score : 5776
TheFirstKaze|2011-05-19 18:54:14
What happens if I restore a character of which the name is already taken? Cos this is the case for the Osa I wanna res.

You get a free one time name change, if I recall correctly.
0 0
Score : 104

how would the naming work? what if a new character has your name

0 0
Score : 2

Pretty cheap really. Though, I can't picture there are all that many players out there who will be taking advantage of this opportunity. I guess it really would only be useful in recovering if your account gets attacked by someone else.

0 0
Score : 700

Thank you, Ankama. I was missing my sram.

0 0
Score : 2

My friends did this free with support help... i think we cant anymore lol
How many ogrines for recover items... u.u''

0 0
Score : 7

Ofc Lol Ankama Never Think of people that dont like to buy >_>

0 0
Score : 5776
Manichou|2011-05-19 23:08:30

The twist is that you can get your items back with this method.
0 0
Score : 700
InuzukaKiba|2011-05-19 23:12:55
Manichou|2011-05-19 23:08:30

The twist is that you can get your items back with this method.
If the character was deleted on or after February 15th, 2011.
0 0
Score : 16

5000 ogrines, so people are really goin to complain over the cost of around £6 to the potential loss of everything that they have worked for , potentially for years lol

i know what i would rather, bout time they brought this stuff in biggrin

0 0
Score : 77

Just a suggestion...i think that you should make a way so that you can place chars on different accounts. For instance, I have an Ecaflip that I used to play on an account that I play a 190 Xelor on. I don't want quit the Xelor to restart the Ecaflip, so id just use Ogrines to make an account with that Ecaflip on it. Of course it will take a couple days or so, but thats fine with me. Again, just a suggestion. :>

0 0
Score : 25834

I don't think this is all about the money. I think this system will not work if it is free. Without payment, abuse of this option would escalate into massive proportion. Right now all that will prevent repeated deletion and restoration abuse is the payment.

0 0
Score : 57

Good night. cool

Initially there was a text in devblog that there would be a "simple" recovery of characters.
Does anyone know whether this information is still valid or if they have already given up the idea? :blink: 

0 0
Score : 5

I can see this service being handly to some, and maybe to more later on. Good to see more options for Orgines.

0 0
Score : 1801

Interesting.

0 0
Score : 45

Fair enough smile

Even though i deleted my cra way before the 15 of febuary

0 0
Score : 5064

I have a feca which i changed to strength.It says only partial recovery is possible and says quest log is gone.
Does this mean it will not rembeber i changed stats via dopple and will i be able to change back to int at the dopple now.
Is dopple log and wabbit potions zaaps forgot also?
Anybody know for sure before i fork out 5000 origines?

0 0
MRavnos|2011-05-20 05:26:12
Good night. cool

How much does it cost?

The restoration of a character via support has traditionally been free, but always removed the character’s “guts” (inventory, equipment, quest history, and mounts). This type of restoration without equipment will always be offered in certain cases via support tickets (in cases of account theft particularly). Applications for restoration of characters after an account theft incident which were placed on hold will be processed once the new service is fully operational.
The Ogrines service for full recovery will be fully automated and cost 5000 Ogrines.

You can only apply for a free restoration via support, and they will only approve this kind of restoration in certain cases. =)
Respond to this thread