FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[Contest] Songify DOFUS

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - May 24, 2011, 18:00:45
DevTracker Announcements
Reactions 88
Score : 271

Grats to all the winners! It's been a long wait. Dissappointed I didn't win a panda cub, ahh well i'll have to 'pet sit' autocs for him occasionally. Always knew singing wasn't my thing anyway lol.

Can't wait to see the flute being played!

0 0
Score : 496

And my thanks go to:

To Suzen and Hypnosi - for the competition suggestion.

To all the judges - must have been a terrible job deciding. Thank you for my prizes!

To Izmar - for continuing to host so many competitions for our community.

To MOD's on IRC - for advertising the competition throughout and encouraging people to join in.

Beginning to sound like an Oscar ceremony.. so I'll just finish by saying thanks to the 1360+ views on Youtube, and I'm off to sort a name for my panda cub...

so many entries that I thought deserved a place, (watch for those comments) biggrin 

0 0
Score : 8

Congratulations to everyone. Autoc I'm so happy for you mate. Sof you deserved one. Actually I'd like to give you mine, since I didn't care for any other prize than flute, but I lost my prizes by closing the screen before choosing anyone on the "which character will the prize go" screen. It didn't ask me again tongue anyways... aye thats it.

0 0
DreadlashDain|2011-08-22 16:14:58
Congratulations to everyone. Autoc I'm so happy for you mate. Sof you deserved one. Actually I'd like to give you mine, since I didn't care for any other prize than flute, but I lost my prizes by closing the screen before choosing anyone on the "which character will the prize go" screen. It didn't ask me again tongue anyways... aye thats it.

Try relogging in a few minutes, the prizes hide for a little while if you tell them "not now." =)
Score : 1569

congrats! =D

0 0
Score : 3426

not even a mention for that "Turn it brak" one

oh well

well done winners smile 

0 0
rossiscooler|2011-08-22 16:36:13
not even a mention for that "Turn it brak" one

oh well

well done winners smile

The author of "Paint It Brak" chose to withdraw their entry for personal reasons.
Score : 43

woot! smile Thanks to all the judges for my flute!

I'd also like to thank the charm tree ladies for being the unsung heroes of my video...

It'll give me something to entertain the Rosal village zaap with smile

-Bex

0 0
Score : 82

Thanks judges =] got a cute lil panda so happy.

And also thanks for this event it was really different and fun. ^-^

sad that paint it brak withdrew though, his song sounded great.

0 0
Respond to this thread