New Team Search System in Beta

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - June 03, 2011, 15:22:30
DevTracker Announcements
Reactions 86
Score : 375

How do you get to the Beta Test Server? It sounds real awesome. :O

0 0
Score : 110

Some one got an idea when that gone be available?

0 0
Score : 511

Seems like people will keep on asking for information about the test server. It happens that there already is a thread explaining how to install the test server.

Here you go

Click here

0 0
Score : 1387

I think this will be 1 of the best new features to come!

0 0
Score : 99

when can we test it i cant wait and instead of testing jst put t on all the severs

0 0
Score : 997
majestyfromuganda|2011-06-12 10:26:58
when can we test it i cant wait and instead of testing jst put t on all the severs
You can test it on the Test Server. The reason they do that is so they can work out problems before they put it on the real servers and have it blow up in their face and have millions of people complaining to them. A couple of weeks isn't that long to wait, especially when you can access the feature if you really want to.
0 0
Score : 70

this is the most amaizing idea ever it will finally bring dofus back to life ppl can get together and play but down side to this is that people will be doing it in 100% wis sets they will be relying on people with combat armor to do all the work for them

0 0
Score : -303
latvietis1|2011-06-13 18:55:51
this is the most amaizing idea ever it will finally bring dofus back to life ppl can get together and play but down side to this is that people will be doing it in 100% wis sets they will be relying on people with combat armor to do all the work for them
Isn't there a way to screen potential groupmates? Can a group leader kick undesirable gatecrasher?
0 0
Score : 462

hehe thats preaty cool but when wil comme on oficial servers?biggrin

0 0
Score : 2237

Im the first to post in here after it was released biggrin 

0 0
Score : 265
Librarylover|2011-06-14 09:49:33
Im the first to post in here after it was released biggrin
Lol... you probably are... smile

It's a good idea, and i can see it being very popular.

My only gripe is it replaces the Mount button, why that!. I, (and I'm sure others do to), use it very regulary to access the Mount for inventory ect... why not use the PVP button instead?, that buttons only real use is to raise/lower wings, (which I'm sure is not a regular thing), or to gloat at your rank... Or why not combine Guild/Freinds button, as they open the same "panel" that has tab for each down the left hand side any way... But not use in my oppinion, one of the most accessed buttons on the "selection bar" or whatever its called...

The Island looks intersting too... I didn't get to go there on the beta server (didn't notice it tbh), didn't have the game time.. sad 
0 0
Score : 3

why are there only 10 dungeons in the team search system? :S

0 0
Score : -303
fsgfag|2011-06-14 13:16:05
why are there only 10 dungeons in the team search system? :S
Only those dungeon ideal for your level will show up. I am guessing you are not yet level 60 to access the next set of dungeons.

Edit: Dungeon will also only show if you have the appropriate prerequisite (keys/quest) to do them.
0 0
Score : 2

nice for hunts

0 0

awesome ;p finally at oto server

0 0

Quote (fsgfag @ 14 June 2011 13:16)

why are there only 10 dungeons in the team search system? :SOnly those dungeon ideal for your level will show up. I am guessing you are not yet level 60 to access the next set of dungeons.

Edit: Dungeon will also only show if you have the appropriate prerequisite (keys/quest) to do them.

Yeah you're right, just noticed when i reached 70 a new dungeon came up smile

P.S. my forum name is terrible >.< this acc is so old and I probably didn't know what a forum was...biggrin

This idea is great though, no more running around bonta and brakmar spamming recruitment chat for help in dungeons biggrin

0 0
Score : 5

Awesome cant wait!

0 0
Score : 272

I have this feature now am i supposed to have it? also my sound will not work.

0 0
Score : 157

And yet again Amakna you've made the game even more glitchy and broken.

There's about 2-3 people that use the system on my server and when they group you after 5 minutes they leave. This has failed to make Dofus a team game on Shika, everyone still uses there own teams to run dungeons.

0 0
Score : 375

I Love it!!!

0 0
Respond to this thread