FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Goultarminator - Test of Speed

By Indecision June 16, 2011, 14:05:55

When does this begin? Apparently it was to start 'mid june' but it's aready mid june. If the actual dates have been released then I'd love for someone to point me in the right direction.

0 0
Reactions 13
Score : 5083

I asked for an extension to level my Rogue to 150 laugh 

0 0
Score : 150

24 hours on and no reply? Any number of MODs could've replied here. Is it such a difficult question to be answered?

0 0
Score : 6416

Mods don't work for Ankama, it'll still be mid-June for a little while. Maybe they'll announce it next week, cool your jets.

0 0
Score : 150
InuzukaKiba|2011-06-17 17:33:04
Mods don't work for Ankama, it'll still be mid-June for a little while. Maybe they'll announce it next week, cool your jets.
Cool my jets? O.o....... If it's announced next week then that wont be mid June will it? Thanks for the reply though, super helpful.
0 0
Score : 7815
Indecision|2011-06-17 17:43:44
InuzukaKiba|2011-06-17 17:33:04
Cool my jets? O.o....... If it's announced next week then that wont be mid June will it? Thanks for the reply though, super helpful.
What do you expect from anyone here on the forums? Until an official announcement is made, nobody know anything more than you do.
0 0
Score : -203

There might not be even a test of speed... It might be a different qualification test, popularity test or maybe a leaderboard screening (Dofus ladder).

0 0
Score : 625
Gunnerwolfang|2011-06-18 00:49:58
There might not be even a test of speed... It might be a different qualification test, popularity test or maybe a leaderboard screening (Dofus ladder).

This would be unfair though since ladder is about who leveled faster and not about who is better.
0 0
Score : -203
NecroGreg|2011-06-18 01:28:36
Gunnerwolfang|2011-06-18 00:49:58

This would be unfair though since ladder is about who leveled faster and not about who is better.
Same could be said on the test of speed. It is about how fast you fight mobs, not how good you are at PvP.
0 0
Score : 432

This should have begun by now. It's well past the mid-June bracket. Once again, Ankama have failed to meet their own deadline. They seem to be oblivious that their incompetence actually affects the plans of the lives of the people paying to play their game.

0 0
Score : 7685
Morganzar|2011-06-21 18:11:59
This should have begun by now. It's well past the mid-June bracket. Once again, Ankama have failed to meet their own deadline. They seem to be oblivious that their incompetence actually affects the plans of the lives of the people paying to play their game.
June, like most months, is just over four weeks long. This is the start of Week 3. It's still the middle of June.

They are oddly quiet about this, even on the French forums (the Goutarminator is Sylfaen's baby, as I understand it), but... really? Spewing this rhetoric because they're a few days late on something that's not supposed to end until a month from now? At least wait until July starts before screaming.
0 0
Score : 432

This is the start of Week 4.

0 0
Score : 1435
Schmendrick|2011-06-21 18:21:39
Morganzar|2011-06-21 18:11:59
June, like most months, is just over four weeks long. This is the start of Week 3. It's still the middle of June.

They are oddly quiet about this, even on the French forums (the Goutarminator is Sylfaen's baby, as I understand it), but... really? Spewing this rhetoric because they're a few days late on something that's not supposed to end until a month from now? At least wait until July starts before screaming.
Screaming? A think the hyperbole there is a little unnecessary. Morganzar was simply stating that Ankama promised the start of the Test of Speed to begin in mid-June and have thus far failed to deliver. When, exactly, 'mid-June' is is debatable but I'm sure most people agree we are sailing out of those waters and into the seas of late-June.
0 0
Score : 295

I actually don't mind it being "late" as some of you recall it. This has given me more than enough time to level closer to 150. (148 atm)

Really looking forward to fight Goultard! Not that I would be fast enough to beat time or popularity of other sacriers at Solar but still. :3

0 0
Respond to this thread