FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Goultarminator: The Confrontation Begins!

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - August 01, 2011, 18:06:28
Announcements

[html]

Goultarminator

Goultard's pride and joy, his PVP tournament, begins tonight! On the tournament server, the first teams are going to ring in the hostilies with a harvest of bloody violence! See you tonight for the first night of a month filled with battles!

Goultarminator

The representatives of the 50 servers have been gathering on the tournament server during the past week. They've spent the last few days on training, training, and more training! Today, the time for warming-up is finished, now it's time to fight to the death!

Warning: All contestants, please remember to fill out your end-of-battle form.

You can also see the team lists and the battle schedule for the entire first phase, which will last from August 1st to August 19th.

The Team Leaderboard will be updated once a day to reflect the battles from the day before.

Just like every year, access to the tournament server is restricted to participants only. You won't be able to watch the battles inside the Dofus client. However, you will have the opportunity to watch the combat live on one of several of our volunteer fan-sites, who will be reporting on your behalf, in English!

Every night, the battles will be recorded by our fan sites, and then, the videos will be available on online as quickly as possible, and added to the result page for each battle, so that you can find them easily and quickly.

Good luck to all the participants and good show to all the rest!

[/html]
Reactions 16
Score : 684

Videos will be added to the Ankama Youtube page or locally to the fan sites? A list of fan sites might be helpful if that is the case.

0 0
Score : 394

Really want to watch some fights, anybody know any fan sites?

0 0
Score : 395
valkyree|2011-08-01 18:28:51

I'll be hosting a live stream of the event every day at 18:45 DUT:
Click here 
0 0
valkyree|2011-08-01 18:28:51

You should have a look at this thread. =)
Score : 57

Ralfeh thnx again bro for the livestream ^^ u the best man ,sad that zato lost today tho cuz of rogue XD but yea we gonna pwn tomorrow plz get Zato C and Solar C tomorrow gonna b good fight

0 0
Score : 11

I really want to watch this battle, if my eni was level 200 i would hvae joined maybe next year smile.

0 0
Score : 348

Does the schedule run on dofus time?

0 0
Score : -260
twiddle-doo|2011-08-02 02:21:44
Does the schedule run on dofus time?
In-game dofus time varies per server/community.

Right now in-game dofus time for Ogivol (Ph server) is 9:36 while Solar (Int server) is 02:36.
0 0
Score : 6568

The times for the tournament are based on Dofus Universal Time/DUT, also known as GMT+1, or the current time of day in France.

Being logged in sort of skews the times on the calendar, I've found. If you log out, you'll see the times as they're meant to be read, in DUT.

As far as I'm aware, the time in-game does not differ between the servers...

0 0
Score : 41

cool..i got shot, screenshot smile

0 0
Score : 430

46 more lvls, then i'm going to be 200 and ready to be in goult next year tongue

0 0
Score : 395

I will stream some fights from my livestream channel and later put them up on my youtube:

www.livestream.com/IrexopRosal

www.youtube.com/Irexop

0 0
Score : 2

Any chance someone could record these fights in case certain people are simply unable to catch them at the time of the match? 8(

0 0
Score : 5

That's could be awesome wink 

0 0
Score : 998
Cinsa|2011-08-02 18:45:23
Any chance someone could record these fights in case certain people are simply unable to catch them at the time of the match? 8(
There'll probably be a large number of videos popping up on Youtube oncce the semi-finals are over. For now, most people aren't uploading them though to prevent being scouted.
0 0
Score : 522
Cinsa|2011-08-02 18:45:23

i record fights (mostly Rushu but other international teams too) and encode them as xvid AVI everyday, they are linked at our blog and hosted at rapidshare - modrakrev.blog.cz
plus many fights is available at youtube too (links at blog or use the search)
0 0