FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Update: For those with reset passwords

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - August 12, 2011, 17:24:03
DevTracker Announcements
Reactions 148
Score : 322

so how much closer is dofus to being back to normal?

0 0
Score : 135

I got my account back a while ago now however it did take a bit for them to send me a password. Although I did loose out on P2P for a while I got to say great job guys we all appreciate the efforts being made by Ankama to get our accounts back

0 0
Score : 166
MODRaiu|2011-09-17 19:01:39
Metalmauler|2011-09-17 16:38:23
My account still hasnt been given back to me... Its been what? 2 months now? I've proven in every way its mine, ive given personal identification, I've given all my char names, levels, and builds, I've given all previous passwords and ofc my nickname, not to mention I'm the only one who has attempted to get my account back. When is this going to end?
The incursion was only a month and a half ago, but that doesn't apply. You were refusing to give Support the information they required as recently as eight days ago, so for you, it's been at most one week.

-DS-
What about those of us that have been waiting for reply for almost 2 months so far? =/
0 0
Score : 56

Why this change passwords at all?

1 0
Score : 2

Hello
Ive spend my time playing this game years ago, but i havent been here for about a year or so. I can see you had some problems in july.
Anyways, my account password got reset, ive already contacted support but havent recived any confirmation (it was about 12 hour ago).
Im in no rush, just wondering (after so many days after crash) how much time would it take you to get me my account back or at least reply me for further confirmation (if necessary)
Sincerly

0 0
Score : 68
entrooper-2|2012-01-11 21:52:09
Hello
Ive spend my time playing this game years ago, but i havent been here for about a year or so. I can see you had some problems in july.
Anyways, my account password got reset, ive already contacted support but havent recived any confirmation (it was about 12 hour ago).
Im in no rush, just wondering (after so many days after crash) how much time would it take you to get me my account back or at least reply me for further confirmation (if necessary)
Sincerly
6 days, so it would seem smile
thanks
0 0
Score : 41

hello, i just lost my lvl 72 sram =.= just because i forgot the email that was linked to this acc, is there a way to get it?

0 0
Score : 2

i quit dofus 2 year ago. i want to play it back but since my email acc has been hacked i can't recieve the password. i wish you guys can help me sad

0 0
Score : 31

Izmar,
The link ( Click here ) that you gave us on the first page of this topic is unable to use.

I have retrieved my e-mail adress linked to my account but couldnt find the required mail which ankama sent us. So I want Ankama to send this mail again using recover password system.

Can you fix this link please.

Thank you.

0 0
Respond to this thread