FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Inside Ankama On Air - Episode 2

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - October 05, 2011, 15:31:24
Announcements

[html]

Inside Ankama On Air

Time for another episode of Inside Ankama On Air! This week, we're discussing the Ankama Shield, Wakfu politics, and even Frigost 3!

Le repaire de Daïgoro

Download the podcast

Hosts: Izmar, William, and Macha

Topics: Ankama Shield tips, exploring the govenorship of Wakfu (where the dictator once more managed to win the elections!), more MCM news, your questions and comments, and yes... MLP: FiM.

MLP:FiM

Do you have questions you'd like to hear answered on the podcast, or a shout-out to your friends in game? Send us a message via email (insideankama.en AT ankama DOT com), or better yet! Leave us a voice message on Skype! More details are available at the end of the podcast. We're looking forward to hearing from you!

[/html]
Reactions 24
Score : 395

Haha! That governor is genius!

0 0
Score : 5822

YEAAAAH BRONIES.

0 0
Score : 730

Bronies... Once it becomes mainstream like everything else, it dies.

Goodbye rickrolling, lolcats, rageguy, and so many others.

0 0
Score : 425

Sorry, what the heck. Been listening for 2 minutes, and all I've heard is My little pony this, and my little pony that.
I want to hear news about Dofus/Wakfu please.
Come on guys, you guys are supposed to be moderators. I would have thought you would be much more mature and serious about this stuff. :/

0 -3
Score : 5822
Explain|2011-10-05 16:02:55
Bronies... Once it becomes mainstream like everything else, it dies.

Goodbye rickrolling, lolcats, rageguy, and so many others.

Strange. Lots of TV shows are mainstream yet their fandoms continue to thrive.

@Darksanity: Ponies help Izmar keep her sanity as the only American in Ankama biggrin
1 0
Score : 5413

I've seen people getting up in arms about the term "Brony" before, it can be considered offensive or selfish...:unsure:

"thx" for posting another great Ankama On Air! Already looking forward to the next one c:

Darksanity|2011-10-05 16:06:39
Sorry, what the heck. Been listening for 2 minutes, and all I've heard is My little pony this, and my little pony that.
Come on guys, you guys are supposed to be moderators. I would have thought you would be much more mature and serious about this stuff. :/
HOW DARE THEY HAVE FUN! GOSH, I HATE IZMAR AND THE ANKAMA STAFF! NO FUN ALLOWED, EVER!

I would not listen to this podcast if it were serious(ly boring).
0 0
Score : 5

Another nice Ankama On Air episode
Btw I didn't mean anything bad by comparing your accent to Apu's Guillermo ^^
Actually it sounds cool especially for not-native english speaker like you or me and it sounds like you can speak with ease =)

0 0
Score : 425

Lol, Hudski.
I'm not saying don't have fun.
I'm saying talk about things which are related to Ankama.... Stupid ponies.. tongue

0 0
Score : 5413
Darksanity|2011-10-05 16:34:35
Lol, Hudski.
I'm not saying don't have fun.
I'm saying talk about things which are related to Ankama.... Stupid ponies.. tongue
Which they did. Have you ever listened to the radio? Count how many times the broadcasters go off on a tangent about work/personal experiences/friends' stories.
0 0
Score : 4542
Darksanity|2011-10-05 16:06:39

I don't know about you, but I heard some news about Dofus and Wakfu. The format is meant to be fun and relaxed. This isn't NPR here. Lighten up!

Also, both episodes so far sound pretty professional. Any of the hosts have broadcast experience? It sounds like a radio morning show.
1 0
Score : 3

Second that, what Appono said.

0 0
Score : 4351

Political assassination should be introduced to Wakfu.

0 0
Score : 176

OMG they picked my email => im In-Sane happy ough and thanks William that vampyre stuff idea is great biggrin thanks a lot tongue

0 0
Score : 13329

Frigost 3... time is important? Do you mean time as in "timing" (ie. X amount of time to get from point A to point B ), or time as in stealing AP (the Xelor reference kind of threw me off)?

I am one of those who have NOT made it through the current Frigost dungeons (yet), I'm just trying to find out if I am going to need a Xelor on my team to pull of Episode 3 dungeons?

Thanks, and great Pod Cast!
Benjamight

1 0
Score : 1096

What nation was this evil dictator from? I'm assuming it's Bonta.
Also, having an evil dictator in game sounds really cool. Makes me realise how great the political system is.
Also, are you planning to use any kind of politics system in dofus?

0 0
Score : 924

Thanks for answering.
About Ankama shield .....im playing whit my friend from same country but we do not live in same city so how will it work whit out your account going to that block state or something. ......................(and yea i meant to say thanks whit thx th'x/ks)
and again THX XD

0 0
Score : 4542

@deadmarko - Sharing accounts is against the rules. You can be banned for sharing your account. Admitting that you do it on the forum is probably not such a good idea. Also, you and your friend are out of luck.

0 0
Score : 924

Ya before not now and ea of us have own accounts its just we play together cuz i can't log 8 acc so can't he so we play together we know ea others accounts if need something from it we do not share one acc

0 0
Score : 5063

Love love love it! Inside Ankama (English and French) is one of the few things that actually makes me laugh out loud. And this was way more funny than Davy looking at the camera in strange ways and trying to teach soft toys English.
Please, more!

(and I'll just leave this here)

1 0
Respond to this thread