FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Looking for advice on where to leech my alts

By Mintaka-Zero October 10, 2011, 01:13:40

I just came back to dofus after taking a break for a few years and I've forgotten pretty much everything. Specifically, I don't remember any of the best places to lvl when trying to match group caps. My group consists of a 16x str iop, 13x healbot eni, 12x agi sram, and some newbs that I'll be leeching from 1-99 one at a time. So I'm trying to find a place to leech where mobs consistently cap around 300-400 (without sram) or 400-500 (with sram). Any tips?

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 8193

Hello Mintaka,

I'd say Frigost, or Otomi island... There are some Frigost Kangis, too; or ghosts if you can manage them... Not been to ghosts, but Wiki should be able to help with that.

Good luck Mintaka; maybe we'll bump into each other.

-Cato

0 0
Score : 2687

Guessing that your going to multi-log i'd go run dungeons for example get a group for mastodungeon maybe? (located at frigost).

0 0
Score : 889

or u can form a kani/ping group and u can get some good xp that way ^^ thats what i do

0 0
Score : 1551

Otomai Grass Plains usually have some nice starred mobs since nobody levels there anymore. I got my Iop from 45-58 yesterday in an hour or two, which isn't bad for an Enub (granted I had help from my friends Iop, but still tongue). Dungeons are probably the better option, though. Soul the boss and sell them.
If you throw an Int (or any other) Cra onto your team you can spam BR, and the souls sell for around 150~250kk a piece.

0 0
Score : 4339

For the 400-600 level range, it's hard to beat the time/xp ratio of koalak canyon and agony v'helley mobs. The larger groups are often 5-10 stars, especially in agony v'helley. If you want maximum experience, enter the skeunk dungeon and clear the mobs inside after the 3rd room. There are usually 20-30 10 star mobs at any given time. You can get 2-4mil xp per fight, and they only last a couple of minutes.

0 0
Score : 169

I would prefer to do Blop dungeon if i was in your situation,
Once they are all 50+ definitely go to Frigost.
It is the best place to XP yourself and others.

Emoo

0 0
Score : 813

Primitive Cemetery is often loaded with stars. Dark Jungle is fast exp, too. Black Rat is fantastic, if you have an Int Cra.

0 0
Respond to this thread