FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

4vs3 kolossium

By meshroombolt October 21, 2011, 10:19:33
DevTracker

i just entered a kolossium fight ian i was in a team of 4 characters against 3... guess its a bug but dont want it to happen against me XD didi it happen to anybody else

0 0
First Ankama intervention

So I've finally received a response from the testing team, and basically, they haven't been able to reproduce this bug. Therefore, the testing team and I need your help!

If you run into this bug again, please write down exactly what you were doing when the fight begain - were you running? Were you fighting monsters? Were you in a group with other players? Did you lose the fight before? Did you die in your last fight?

We're doing whatever we can to track this bug down, so keep reporting and send us every scrap of info that you can!

See message in context
Reactions 19
Score : 375

yup happned to me donno why

0 0
Score : 174

Odd it Nomal To me 3v3

0 0
Score : 5160

Happend to me too, and the 4th teammate didn't get anything when we won.

0 0
Score : 2796
Tuckers|2011-10-21 13:31:24
Happend to me too, and the 4th teammate didn't get anything when we won.
Yeah, that happened quite often, but I believe they fixed it.
0 0
Score : 45

In Kolossium:

They had higher levels and.. Wait, what? There were 4 of them

Forum is being retarded and won't let me edit or show the image..

Direct link: Click here

0 0
Score : 4507

What the topic says. I'd like to see players that lose to uneven teams like that compensated or for the kolo to be disabled until Ankama finds and fixes the bug. It's not fair. The kolossium never should have come out of beta with so many people reporting that.

Aaaaand, we won the fight anyway. Yay us. But most people that face this situation lose.

Edit: Oops. Didn't see this thread.

0 0
Score : 937

so yeah...ended up in a 3 vs 4 fight kolosium battle...how is THAT fair?!?!

after this, i'm pretty much done with kolo fights...this is getting ridiculous

0 0
Score : 9385

I think you're looking for this thread.

Click here

0 0

So I've finally received a response from the testing team, and basically, they haven't been able to reproduce this bug. Therefore, the testing team and I need your help!

If you run into this bug again, please write down exactly what you were doing when the fight begain - were you running? Were you fighting monsters? Were you in a group with other players? Did you lose the fight before? Did you die in your last fight?

We're doing whatever we can to track this bug down, so keep reporting and send us every scrap of info that you can!

Score : 4332

This used to happen on the test server too. It never happened to me because I normally played with my own characters, but I know it happened to others. I think the bug is related somehow to the game filling in your team with random players. Multiclient trios never seem to have this problem. Duel teams with a random third member chosen by the system do have this problem.

0 0
Score : 654

One time I got into a fight and it was 3 on my team vs 2 enemies?!

0 0
Score : 4332

From others I've spoken with, it also happens to occur most often when swapping from one Kolossium group to another after accepting an invitation to the new group during the acceptance phase (step 4-6 I think?)

0 0
Score : 298

I have some useful information I know exactly what I was doing before it happened. How do I report it to Ankama ?

0 0
Score : 8483
Itsonlyme|2011-10-26 20:45:25
I have some useful information I know exactly what I was doing before it happened. How do I report it to Ankama ?
Please send an ANKABOX message to Izmar =)

~Greenubuntu~
0 0
Score : 2609

Question. Does this only happen only with team searcher?

0 0
Score : 58

I think some people know the bug already. And is taking advantage of it. My 3 v 4 wasn't very pleasant, as the 4 man team was really enjoying the heck out of us =[ . I hope these people report the glitch if weren't accidentally just happened.

0 0
Score : 1381

I had a 2vs3 once. Also most fights are still horribly unbalanced, even though I've played a lot of fights.

0 0
Score : 257

did this bug get fixed its been a while since iv encountered it

0 0
Score : 937

it happened twice to me.

the first time i wasn't paying much attention and was shocked doubly - 1) it was a 4vs3, 2) i was on the 3 side

the second time, i was on the 4 player side, i was finishing a pvm fight. so was waiting to finish while the accept/reject was up...soon as the pvm fight was over, i clicked accept.

another note, i was part of a 2 player group and a 3 player kolo team at the same time...maybe it was the amount of time i sat there waiting to click accept.

as i was watching the kolo popup - i saw it go from 4/6 to 5/6 to 7/6 to 11/6 on the players confirming before the fight started.

then all of a sudden i'm in the kolo fight, as a kolo group of 1 - my regular group was dropped and my kolo group was dropped, but it showed me in a group of 1. then when i clicked the kolo icon, the popup showed that i was in the fighting step, but the player list was all empty.

additionally, at the end of the fight i was still in my group of one and trapped - couldn't start/stop kolo, couldn't join regular pvm groups - had to relog to get things back to normal.

the other thing which i think was noted is that only 3 of the 4 get tokens and xp - unfortunately, there is no way of knowing which 1 of the 4 will get left out.

hope that helps - i'll keep more of an eye out for it as i'm playing and add more notes if i can....but honestly, i haven't tried kolo since then.

0 0
Respond to this thread