FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

need help getting the perfect set

By haba-haba - SUBSCRIBER - November 04, 2011, 00:01:58

hi everyone i currently in a dilemma of choosing my final set for my panda.
it is currently lvl 131 str build but i wish to go str/int by final set but i don't know what equipment to have.
so far i have decided on a wep of giger's nightmare blade but can't decide on the rest of the set.
any help will be greatly appreciated.

thanks to all that post.

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 4481

soft oak set in the 14x is a decently good strength/intel set. above that you'll likely be moving to partial/full custom sets.

0 0
Score : 9402
haba-haba|2011-11-04 00:01:58
hi everyone i currently in a dilemma of choosing my final set for my panda.
it is currently lvl 131 str build but i wish to go str/int by final set but i don't know what equipment to have.
so far i have decided on a wep of giger's nightmare blade but can't decide on the rest of the set.
any help will be greatly appreciated.

thanks to all that post.

How about this:

The Kim
Inky Veil
Battleflag Amulet
Awmigawd Band
Awmigawd Band
Anium Ligature
Al Pinist's Boots
Giger's Nightmare Blade

Thanks to the two amwigawds and the generally good crits on everything, you'll have the 10 AP you need for Giger and 1/50 taken down with as little as an 11 crit turq. The rings, boots, belt, cloak and weapon all give a decent amount of str, int and crits (or %dmg respectively). For the hat and amulet, i'd take the ones i listed, but here are some options:

Celestial Bearbarian Headdress - Boost str damage just as well as the kim but also adds an int/%dmg total of 45, at the cost of only having 4 crits instead of 7 the kim comes with as well as 50 less vit. Definitely an idea if the int is important and you can spare the crits.

Kralomansion - Pretty much ties with the Battleflag, gives one range and one crit more, however.

Obsidemon Amulet - Low-level stuff, but gives 60 str/int and 50 wis.

Professor Xa's Cloak - Gives both str and int, but not so much of both because it gives an AP instead. You'll have to switch out one of the Awmigawds, Bearbaric Band comes to mind. Also, Professor Xa's Ring if you want the MP (you get a nice 2 piece set bonus of 25 str/chance/int and some other stuff to fix up the low stats on the cloak)
0 0
Score : 222
The Kim
Inky Veil
Battleflag Amulet
Awmigawd Band
Awmigawd Band
Anium Ligature
Al Pinist's Boots
Giger's Nightmare Blade

i like these items i think will work out great thanks a lot mate 
0 0