FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Ankama needs YOU!

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - December 05, 2011, 19:17:37

Do you have a passionate love of video games? Do you have experience in community management or French/English translation? Do you want to be part of an exciting and revolutionary industry that's growing every day? Send us your application for Wakfu English CCM or English Translator! Please send your CV or resume by e-mail. Do not apply in this topic!

[size=14]English-Speaking Community Manager WANTED![/size]

Position: WAKFU MMORPG English Community Manager
Scope: Online Community / Gaming – WAKFU www.wakfu.com/en/mmorpg

Mission and Primary Duties:

Ankama Games is looking for mature, responsible and passionate people who are excited about video games, communities and social media to join our International Marketing team in the role of Wakfu English Community Manager. You will be interacting with English-speaking players from around the world as they discover an exciting new MMORPG, and you will help Ankama build a strong, vibrant community of players around a game that encourages player control. You will be responsible for content creation, managing the relationships with fans, proactively identifying issues or areas in need of attention within the community.

Your main tasks will be:

· Brainstorming, creating, and executing community strategies for a beta-stage MMORPG
· Facilitating communication between Ankama and the player base, interacting and reporting on player feedback
· Managing and recruiting teams of volunteers to moderate in game and on the official forums
· Organizing events in game and on the website, forums, or social media outlets
· Working with different teams throughout the organization, development, testing, web, and others to aid in the development of the brand as a whole
· Creating and managing content for the community site and other social media outlets in order to engage, educate, and excite players
· Identifying and supporting key users requests and community needs, converting users into evangelists
· Assisting with growing all key community metrics and overall site engagement in requested territories

Job Requirements:

· Fluency in English is required (native speakers preferred)
· Excellent presentation skills, both verbal and written
· Prior experience working in a community management environment
· Knowledge of and on-going interest in social media trends, methods of communication and evangelizing
· Dynamic personality, good teamwork and interpersonal skills

Pluses:

· Fluency or a good level of French
· Detailed knowledge of WAKFU and other Ankama products
· Some experience in different types of media production (audio, video, graphic, html)

[size=14]French -> English Translator Needed![/size]

Your Role: English Translator
Activities: Various Translation tasks

Your Mission
You will be responsible for French to English translations of the text in our games, products, websites, and promotional materials.

Job Requirements:
  • You speak perfect English (mandatory)
  • You have a background from higher education in translation and/or experience in the field of translation, you know how to use translation tools
  • You're rigorous, autonomous and enjoy working in teams
  • You know how to use the Office suite and have some knowledge of HTML
  • Knowledge of video games in general and Ankama's games in specific is required.
Reactions 36
Score : 318

Could i do this from my house? Or do i have to go to france? I speak fluent english spanish and german. But i cant go over to france.

0 0
Score : 4

i'd love to do it but im more of a dofus player and im ony 12

0 0
Score : 746

Yeah you need to be in france!

0 0

Why dont they make Polish server, i could be transalator.

0 0
Score : 25

Hey I'd like to take a shot at it but who do i contact please private message me or something

0 0
Score : 5164

How much does it pay? That's the first thing which comes into my mind... xD

Nah, Jk, I keep my head around Engineering. (:

0 0
Score : 32

I am more and willing to take the job, tell me what it pays later, i live in the USA, work hard love dofus/dofus arena umm I have some experince in translation, i can cary a conversation in french. I know office suite like the back of my hand. Html is a little lacking but let me know!

0 0
k--i--n--g--slick|2011-12-05 22:05:22
Hey I'd like to take a shot at it but who do i contact please private message me or something

Just click on the appropriate link in the first paragraph of Izmar's post. It'll open your e-mail client.

To everyone else: please note that you can't apply for the job by posting in this topic, you have to send an e-mail. The HR department doesn't read the forums smile

-DS-
Score : 137

That leaves me out. Ah well.

0 0
Score : 2385

I love seeing new job opportunities arise here, it's a shame my French is very much comme ci comme ca... Shame, I can translate German > English and vice versa. Would try for the Community Manager, but I'm currently pursuing my dream of being a Developer instead.

~John

0 0
Score : 5

O.O what happened to Izmar?

0 0
Score : 2385

Izmar is the Dofus Community manager. They're employing a Wakfu Community manager. You can't go round misreading job details like that! God knows where you'd end up xD.

0 0
Score : 50

Wow you guys even offer job opportunities that's amazing! biggrin

0 0
Score : 5

Thanks XD

Misreading lead me to playing Dofus O.O

0 0
Score : 77

Je peux parle francais, And i can speak English but im only 15 years old, and since its only for Adults :/.

0 0
Score : 3

I'm fit for the job, my parents are french and english but i'm only 15 years old >

0 0

This sucks, why couldn't a opportunity like this be available in Canada.

0 0
Score : 188

I hope Ankama open some space to brazillian storyboarders too

0 0
Score : 2

i woud like to help you amakama but am only 13 so if i can do something just pm me but try on dofus because i don 't go on the forums usualy.

when i say dofus i mean the game not the site .

0 0
Respond to this thread