FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Oogie Betty......9 straight deaths and counting.....

By Purfect December 07, 2011, 23:15:46

Summons just end up being instantly killed and become Immature Roachelfs. Close Combat even with a Stormcloud Staff just makes the poisons from Icy Smile get stronger and stronger. Every turn that passes makes the "Icy Smile" poison get another turn added on to the damage. Icy Smile needs no line of sign and has infinite range from what i've seen for it to be applied. We cant heal ourselves, have no chance to ap or mp steal, and we have to figure out a way to do 4500 damage before we get overloaded with Icy Smile and the Prez Booms that she keeps summoning. This is really starting to get rediculous. Is there something that I'm missing here?! I'm seriously going to be ticked off if I have been doing all these rediculous quests just to end up running into a character that is not meant to be beaten. Can someone give me input on how a 196 INT Osa is supposed to be able to beat Oogie Betty?

0 0
Reactions 12
Score : 145

They've made Betty EXTREMELY hard to do with some classes and they didn't compensate for levels very well if you ask me. I have a 160 feca that has to beat her as well and I pretty much guarantee that my feca won't be getting a petsmount.

I've only been able to beat her on two of my characters, don't really stand a chance with the other ones.

I hope they do something to fix this.

As far as input, no clue. I couldn't get my osa to beat her either.

0 0
Score : 15707

Honestly I think a lot of Kwismas Island is way over powered. Even the third dungeon is not really for 180's, its for 190's and 200's, or at the very least 180's who are completely scrolled, and who have all the dofuses and hax overmaged gear.

Seriously, I hate to admit it but this is probably another Vulcania. The Dofus team offers a cool looking petsmount, but then none but a few people are able to get it.

0 0
Score : 46

thanks a lot ankama!! been questing since kwistmas island opened just to find that i can t kill oogie betty and im lvl 185!! you guys keep getting better each update.....

0 0
Score : 184
Mishna|2011-12-08 01:07:01
Honestly I think a lot of Kwismas Island is way over powered. Even the third dungeon is not really for 180's, its for 190's and 200's, or at the very least 180's who are completely scrolled, and who have all the dofuses and hax overmaged gear.

Seriously, I hate to admit it but this is probably another Vulcania. The Dofus team offers a cool looking petsmount, but then none but a few people are able to get it.

The biggest problem on the boss of the third dung is that you can't unbe the Mp gain buff, what you have to do is just keep knocking him to a corner where he can't attract and kill someone, since he has only 2mp base.

But yes the dung is pretty hard i did with a group of 200 eni, 200 eca, 199 iop,199 enu, 189 iop, 188 sadi and 158 Osa (full support for buffing only) and we died in like 3 4 turns on the boss room, mostly because the room is too small and some mistakes we made too.
0 0
Score : 38

Its ok they make stuff hard, but make it possible. Have heard alot of these lately. I could kill Oogie Betty, barely, and if u can't kill her, no way u can get to kill L.O. Athsome.

0 0
Score : 105

L.O ahtsome is freaking haxs. This kwistmas island is pissing me off more then anything. Any one can get the petsmount my ass -.-

0 0
Score : 9402

Good job making even more multiplayer PvM content. Solo PvM is pretty much dead. Frigost really stepped it up by making it so you can't even enter high level areas without beating 8 player dungeons first. What's next? Places that can only be entered while being in a group?

0 0
Score : 114

If you can't beat Oogie Betty and you're above 170, don't even try moving on. L.O (OP FECA) is waaaayy harder. I also hear all these people making alts to get through by doing the easy shiz are going to be dissapointed. I don't think the mount is tradable.

Anyways.. Anka, please freaking cool it with the power man. Not everyone can afford to be as OP as you must think we are. Nerf the stupid bag and feca. x_x

0 0
Score : -174

Slayhound will be non-tradeable? Hopefully they can atleast be traded between characters in same account.

And even if they are not.... A low level with a slayhound is better than no slayhound at all. tongue

0 -1
Score : 87

Screw it, im not getting that slayhound by doing the quests, i'm getting it by buying it.

0 0
Score : 2132

Honestly people need to not complain about things being "too hard" because that doesn't help in anyway and is just annoying. I'm not going to say the bosses/monsters are not difficult, but they are beatable. I have no clue whether they have been buffed since last year, however I did get the slayhound on all my accounts and I did so on characters that were even wis based. It takes strategy, not just pure dmg to beat these things. Yes, you might die, but the reason ankama has these things is to force players to strategize, not just attack away with weapons, part of why betty gets buffed. Get ap/mp stacked on your characters and focus on staying back. And also, summons are bad for you, however that doesn't mean you can't summon. I've used summons to be shields when they get turned into roachelfs. Figure out the best tactics and you will be successful. Complaining you can't do something only hinders your ability to be out trying again. Best of luck.

~KAN~

0 0
Score : 15707

Just as a note Dragononer's necro post resurrected this from the dead.... This post was originally from last year.

0 0