FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Kwismas Stars Quest Walkthrough

By quilting - SUBSCRIBER - December 10, 2011, 00:48:28

The Kwismas Stars Quests

To Initiate Quest talk to Leo Slayer at [-30, -84]

Star One:
* Assist Vlad the Blimpaler to get a workshop star.

The workshop can be found in [-32, -86], once inside you have to talk with the Vlad the Blimpaler.
He will give you 2 quests ( the first is part 1/7 of the 2nd).
- The first quest:
collect 30-candied chestnuts, these are obtained around the island in the red gifts spread over the floor, you can only open presents when you get the Quest each day, so you can only get 1 good point every 24 hours.
Upon delivery of the 30 Chestnuts will give you a good point.

- The second Quest: "The Workshop Star".
Collect 7 good points by completing the Chestnut collection on 7 separate days.
Once you have collected 7 good points talk to Vlad again to receive your Workshop Star.

Star Two:

Help our Wa-Wabbit friends to get the Thwee Kings' Star
This star quest begins at [-31, -88]
Talk to NPC Cas Paw who will give you 2 Quests and a Quest item that needs repairing in the workshop.

- "The Thwee Kings are in Trouble"
-Deliver your Quest item to Blimpilator in the Kwismas Workshop [-32, -86]

Talk to him and you will lose the Item,
He will then send you to collect 10x "spare parts"
These are obtained by killing goblins in the zone correlating to your level bracket:
Zones are divided into these 3 categories: level 1 to 70 (Unruly Goblimp), 71 to 130 (Cranky Goblimp) and 131 to 200 (Nefarious Goblimp)

When you have farmed 10 deliver them to Blimpilator.
The completion of this quest triggers the beginning of the next step.

The grease quest step.

The first thing you need to do is to go see Balt Hasaw [-37, -86] (our 2nd Wa-Wabbit)
He tells you to recover ammunition:
this quest is very easy. all you have to do is go to quest tab and track each ammunition 1 at a time and then collect them.
The ammunition is attained by clicking on the little penguin on each map where they are located.

After you have collected the 8 ammunition, return to Balt Hasaw [-37,-86]

He will now ask you to make him a fish liver oil pie.
this is easy to craft. go and collect 10x Breaded fish either from a fisherman friend or markets and then return to the Kwismas workshop [-32,-86]
The oil can be made by crushing your fish in the machine in the bottom left corner of the room.
Take your oil back to Balt Hasaw.

Having finished this proceed to Mel Chiow [-34, -92]

Here you have to do the last step of the Thwee Kings quest.
Defeat L.O. Athsome

His level and stats vary by level.
You will be fighting a Feca in your level bracket.

Once you accept to enter fight no one else may join.
The aim is to keep your Wabbit friends alive so that all 3 can be summoned (usually around turn 8) and they can each cast their spell to make L.O Athsome vulnerable for 1 turn each time they cast.

*remember that if a summoned Wabbit dies it will be resummoned and heal allies on summon 2-3 turns later.
if the original Wabbit dies you lose the fight.

This fight is difficult so I would complete this Star early on to know if you will be able to manage getting Petsmount.

Defeating L.O. Athsome will get you the Thwee Kings' Star and the emote Freezing.

Star Three:

Help out Hector Kwismas at [-32, -89] to get the Itzing Star
This star just requires you to defeat 1x Itzing who is the boss of the first Kwismas Dungeon also at [-32, -89]
Upon completion talk to Hector again and collect your Itzing star.

Star Four:

Help out Harry Kwismas at [4, 0] to get the Dungeon Star
This is a repeat of one of last year's quests.
Harry will ask you to defeat 1x dungeon boss of your level bracket.
In order to get the star you need to do this quest 3x total.
Quest can only be completed 1x every 24 hours.

(note you can switch your dungeon every 2 hours if you get given a dungeon you don't want to/can't complete)

This quest also gets you high grade presents each time you complete (note that you get more presents if you defeat your dungeon boss while wearing the kwismas hat and cape)
after completing this quest 3x talk to Harry again to collect your Dungeon star.

Star Five:

Talk to Blimpudent at [-29, -80] to begin the Quest for the Jokey Goblimp Star.
In order to get the jokey goblimp star you will have to play and win the 'Goblimp Staff Planting Game' 20x
This game asks you to run around the island and find Blimpudents' two friends and then return to Blimpudent within 7 minutes.
Each NPC can be in 1 of 3 positions as shown on the image below.
I found it easiest to run clockwise.
This Quest is more of a grind than any challenge. but on the plus side at least its easy.
20 laps can be done in an hour or so.
Luckily this quest has a 0 refresh time so you can do them all at once or a few at a time depending on your style.
having collected 20 Beside the Point tokens ( you get one each time you successfully complete a lap) talk to Blimpudent again and collect your Jokey Goblimp Star.

Star Six:

Talk to Scrooger outside the Kwismas workshop [-32, -86] to start your Quest for the Grumpy Star.

This Star Quest is crafted to fit all possible character levels. Scrooger will give you a mini-boss on Kwismas island to defeat 7x in order to collect the Grumpy Star.
The problem is… all of the mini-bosses require a chain of quests to get the key to open their doors (but once you have the key you are good for all of kwismas)

So I will start with the lowest level mini-boss key quest and work my way up to the highest level mini-boss:
Bosses go: Blimpristed, Redolph, Roachelf and then Oogie Betty.

Key Quests

Blimpristed Key:

This Quest is continued after talking to Scrooger and accepting the Grumpy Star Quest line.
Go to Blimpristed's lair at [-28, -88] and read the note on the notice-board.
In order to open the door you need to start by finding a goblin who knows about Blimpristed.
This NPC is inside the Kwismas workshop and through the top right door;
Talk to NPC to continue quest.
Your next step is to talk to Blimpilator in the Main room of the Kwismas Workshop.
He will ask you to collect 5 pine needles which are easily farmed from Prickys in the Kwismas Haven region of Kwismas Island.
Having farmed 5 of these return to Blimpilator who will ask you to collect some plans from a rogue who stole them.

Finding Zam-Bono: Go to Astrub and run to [2, -22] talk to Bapapa NPC. Bribe him the kamas needed to get information (101 kamas)
He will tell you that Zam-Bono is fond of Amaknan Beer.
Now travel to Amakna village Zaap and run to the Amakna Inn [2, -1] you will find Zam-Bono to the right and up the stairs inside the Inn.
Talk to him to initiate a fight against his Piglet friend. upon defeat you will get the lost item that you can then return to Blimpilator.
NPC Blimpilator will ask you to repair the machines in the shop while he crafts you your key.
There are 2 machines in the workers room (top right door inside the workshop) and 1 machine in the main room. click on the cogs with the green circles to repair each machine.
once you have repaired all 3, talk to Blimpilator again and he will give you the key to Blimpristed's lair.

Blimpristed:

Talk to NPC Blimpristed to initiate fight.
After winning you will receive 1 Blimpistred Loot. you can now return to Scrooger to complete day 1/7 of the Grumpy Star Quest.
Each day return to Scrooger and renew the Blimpristed quest to fight him again.
after collecting 7 Blimpistred you can collect your Grumpy star from Scrooger.

Redolph Key:

This Quest is continued after talking to Scrooger and accepting the Grumpy Star Quest line.
Go to Redolph's Stables at [-33, -91] to continue this quest. As always the door is locked but you can read the notice board on the map to update your quest to the next step.
The first step is to find an enutrof who likes Rum. This NPC can be found in the Kwismas Workshop main room. Nicolas Kwismas.
From there he will ask you to find Shuga Cane in Madestram Harbor.
This NPC is located at [13, 1] and once you talk to her will send you to Moon Island to retrieve a stolen Barrel of Rum.

(If you have not yet got access to Moon Island you just need to craft/buy a helmet and wooden wings and then buy a ticket to moon at the cannon nearish the feca temple on your map.)

Once on Moon Island talk to the NPC at [33, 11] who will tell you that you can find the thief on the beaches of moon island.
The Thief can be found at [33, 6] and you must defeat him by talking to initiate a fight.
Return to our [33, 11] NPC and she will send you to find Shuga Cane again.

Shuga is not where she used to be, but you still return to her map [13, 1] and click on the crate on the map to move on to the next step.
Now you must go to [11, -6] and kill the goblin there who has sent Shuga away.
Once you defeat him you will receive a note to give to the Docker on the first map of Kwismas Island. [-30, -84]
He will ask you to collect 3 Ice Crackler stones which you can farm from Ice Cracklers.
After collecting these and returning to the Docker, you will receive your Key to Redolph's Stables.

Redolph:

You can now return to Redolph's Stable [-33, -91] and talk to him to initiate the fight.
Redolph has a large amount of mp but otherwise poses little threat.
just make him run to you if you don't have much range or hit him from range if you have it.
After defeating Redolph you will receive 1x Redolph Loot.
Return to Scrooger to complete your quest for the day and then renew each day for 7 days.
Once you have collected 7 Redolph loot you can collect your Grumpy Star from Scrooger.

Roachelf Key:

Proceed to Roachelf's Wheat Silo at [-37, -87] and read the notice board to update your quest.
The notice board will ask you to find someone who can tell you more about Roachelf and how to open the Silo.
Talk to Scrooger again and tell him that the Silo is locked.
He will send you out to find evidence of a missing scientist.
These 3 items can be found on:
[-35, -89] Tree

[ -35, -90] Present

[-36, -90] Fence

After collecting all three items of evidence talk to Scrooger again and he will ask you to find the pages of a missing Journal.
These pages can be dropped from the Snow Yitis.
you must also double click the pages after dropping them to complete this stage of the quest.

From here, talk to the NPC Docker at [-30, -84]
he will send you to otomai to find a doctor.
This NPC is located at [-49, 9] on the Coral beach.
after talking to the NPC enter the cave/archway on the same map and continue through the door to the left.
in this room you must defeat the NPC Franz Kafka who is a little cockroach, and also open the crate in the top right to collect your key.

you can now proceed to Roachelf's Silo and fight Roachelf.

Roachelf:

Talk to NPC Roachelf to initiate your fight.
Roachelf has an ability that buffs his resistance to an element by 30% each time he is hit with it. this ability also gives him 10% weakness to each other element. (this effect lasts 2 turns and is a constant ability)
this means you want to fight him with multiple elements. buff up his weakness to your preferred element and then smash and repeat.

Having defeated Roachelf you will receive 1x roachelf loot.
turn in your quest to Scrooger and refresh it each day for 7 days to collect all 7 needed loots.
Once you have collected 7 roachelf loot you can trade with Scrooger to collect your Grumpy Star.

Oogie Betty Key:

Proceed to Oogie Betty's Hideout at [-35, -89] and read the notice board to start your next step in the quest.
Now continue to NPC Carol Kwismas at [-33, -86]
Carol will then send you to talk to our favorite Docker at [-30, -84].
Talk to the docker and pay him the 1000 kamas for his information.
The docker will then send you to talk to Adriana who is in Neutral Pandala at [24, -40]
Talk to Adriana and she will ask you to go and train with a fighting elf in the Pandala Dojo [25, -34]
Defeat him and talk to him and Adriana again to continue your quest.
Now she will ask you to collect some materials from the Kwismas Taiga area of Kwismas Island.
She will ask you to collect 7x Ice Cubes from the Ice Cracklers, and 3x Slayhound White Fangs from Nefarious Goblimps.
(This step of the quest could be done at the same time as the 'replacement parts' step in the Thwee Kings Star quest to save farming these mobs two separate times)
Having farmed these mats, return to Adriana who will ask you to fill 4 barrels with rum.
These Barrels are at:

[23, -39]

[21, -38]

[25, -35]

[26, -40]

Having collected these items you can collect your key from Adriana and head back to Oogie Betty's Lair.

Oogie Betty:

Talk to NPC Oogie Betty to initiate your fight.

Oogie does reasonable cc damage and has an infinite range stacking poison.
the poison is manageable if you kill her summons each turn to keep its damages low.
then just hit and run and hit and run etc. healing yourself if needed or possible.

Having defeated Oogie Betty you receive 1x Oogie Betty Loot.
return to Scrooger to turn your quest in for the day and then return a total of 7x to collect your 7 loot to trade in with scrooge.
Oogie can be defeated 1x each 24 hours.

Having Collected all 6 stars return to leo slayer at [-30, -84] to collect your caged slayhound.

For some reason it wont let my images load so if anyone wants to throw some on here. that would be great. especially if anyone has their own versions of the Jokey Goblimp Star Map.

*** the Incarnation Weapon Quest:

To collect your very own Kwismas Goblimp Sword collect 50x goblimp jokes (a random drop from regular presents) and trade with Gutenblimp NPC at [-31, -91]
the sword allows you to turn into a Kwismas tree wielding GOblimp when equipped.

10 0
Reactions 38
Score : 25829

Thanks! Very helpful. happy 

0 0
Score : 3

That helps alot!
Thanks

-Ynox

0 0
Score : 3381
quilting|2011-12-10 00:48:28

This fight is difficult so I would complete this Star early on to know if you will be able to manage getting Petsmount.

More like impossible for high levels to do...
0 0
Score : 231

This is really helpful, thank you!

- Narc

0 0
Score : 355

Oogie betty really ain't that tough. My sac doesn't have much trouble with her. I just buff spam assualt, then swap with the present she summons beside me and run 5 cells away so she can't use her CC spell on me. Then i repeat the process until im at 50% Punish and walk away.

EDIT: However, In the wise words of scarface. L.O Athsome is a "Cocka Sucka" And whether you win or lose is solely dependent on whether the three kings are gonna unbewitch his immortal state. Or circle jerk in the corner together.

1 0
Score : 3

"Blimpristed Key:

Go to Blimpristed's lair at [-28, -88] and read the note on the notice-board.
In order to open the door you need to start by finding a goblin who knows about Blimpristed.
This NPC is inside the Kwismas workshop and through the top right door;
Talk to NPC to continue quest.
Your next step is to talk to Blimpilator in the Main room of the Kwismas Workshop.
He will ask you to collect 5 pine needles which are easily farmed from Prickys in the Kwismas Haven region of Kwismas Island.
Having farmed 5 of these return to Blimpilator who will ask you to collect some plans from a rogue who stole them.

Finding Zam-Bono: Go to Astrub and run to [2, -22] talk to Bapapa NPC. Bribe him the kamas needed to get information (101 kamas)
He will tell you that Zam-Bono is fond of Amaknan Beer.
Now travel to Amakna village Zaap and run to the Amakna Inn [2, -1] you will find Zam-Bono to the right and up the stairs inside the Inn.
Talk to him to initiate a fight against his Piglet friend. upon defeat you will get the lost item that you can then return to Blimpilator.
NPC Blimpilator will ask you to repair the machines in the shop while he crafts you your key.

In order to repair you need to talk to Vlad and take the 12 wrench. When he asks if you're sure you want 12 not 14, choose 12.

There are 2 machines in the workers room (top right door inside the workshop) and 1 machine in the main room. click on the cogs with the green circles to repair each machine.
once you have repaired all 3, talk to Blimpilator again and he will give you the key to Blimpristed's lair."

0 0
Score : 2

thanks for that added detail Insane. always appreciated

0 0
Score : 8177

Am surprised this isn't exclusively on Imps Village, Ankama may find it to be "to revealing", but am glad it seems too be allowed. biggrin

Marry Kwismas one and all!

-Cato

0 0
Score : 5

As long as the players themselves found it out and are sharing it with others, I don't see why ankama would have anything against it. wink 

0 0
Score : 626
quilting|2011-12-10 00:48:28
Star Five:

Talk to Blimpudent at [-29, -80] to begin the Quest for the Jokey Goblimp Star.
In order to get the jokey goblimp star you will have to play and win the 'Goblimp Staff Planting Game' 20x
This game asks you to run around the island and find Blimpudents' two friends and then return to Blimpudent within 7 minutes.
Each NPC can be in 1 of 3 positions as shown on the image below.
I found it easiest to run clockwise.
This Quest is more of a grind than any challenge. but on the plus side at least its easy.
20 laps can be done in an hour or so.
Luckily this quest has a 0 refresh time so you can do them all at once or a few at a time depending on your style.
having collected 20 Beside the Point tokens ( you get one each time you successfully complete a lap) talk to Blimpudent again and collect your Jokey Goblimp Star.
I bolded 'on the image below' because there is no image? I looked and u didnt put an image in this post.
And just running around the edges of the whole kwistmas island within 7minutes is just not possible, do u need a mount or something?
Respond plz
0 0
Score : 937

i did it with mounts, but it can be done without.

in my experience, the npcs you're looking for always popped up on 1 of 3 maps, so i'd run to the first 3 until i found him, then run to the second 3 till i found him there, and then the third.

0 0

hi, for some reason it wouldnt let me post my image last time so heres a link to a foreign post with a similar image.

took a little searching but i found an ok one smile
Click here

0 0
Score : 322

I'm a 148 strength eca and after 26 times trying to kill L.O I've simply given up. I've found almost every eca I know has failed in a similar matter :/
Any idea's guys?

0 0
Score : 2267

maximize your character to the fullest. Get the best equipment available for your level. Scroll most stats.Have the best spells leveled up. Only then you can hope for some luck.

0 0
Score : 8177
natliraren|2011-12-15 16:38:47
maximize your character to the fullest. Get the best equipment available for your level. Scroll most stats.Have the best spells leveled up. Only then you can hope for some luck.
Assuming u have space on your account, and or can't afford to opt for a new slot on the account, and or don't wanna delete any alt chars on said account... ...Have you tried to reset your stats; see if then you have more luck (You are Eca--you can do this! biggrin)

Have faith~
0 0

Thx a lot looks really helpful, thats all i needed ^^

0 0
Score : 60

Really great walkthrough, but I'm wondering if you will have to kill all of those Mini-bosses (Star Six),
no matter what level your character is, or is there a level for each of those,
so you would have to kill the one for your own characters level?

I've seen people level 70 with each their Slayhound,
and I don't really think they had to kill the Hardest Mini-bosses to get their star.

Thanks!

0 0
Score : 169

You only have to kill the specific mini-boss that scrooger assigns you. this is based on your char level. so it is supposed to be fair for all levels.

0 0

Hello, i am lv.79 ENI and defeating L.O. Athsome was easy for me ... Now, i must do dungeons and THAT is hard for me smile

0 0
Respond to this thread