FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Gobbowl Tournament: Lifetime DOFUS subscription up for grabs!

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - December 22, 2011, 12:17:35

Get ready for the most exciting Gobbowl tournament! You are really going to have fun!

You already know that the Gobbowkens can be exchanged in the DOFUS shops, for spell scrolls, candy and various other items, right? The thing you didn´t know until now is that we have prepared a special gift for the champion of the Christmas Gobbowl Tournament! Do you want to know what it is? We are really proud to announce that you can win a Lifetime DOFUS subscription!

But… It won´t be easy… You’ll have to work on your Gobbowl skills... a lot… we promise you.

Are you ready to face and defeat teams of Titans? The Christmas Gobbowl Tournament starts now! Prove your value from 26th - 30th of December. What are you waiting for? Work out your strategy and show the world who is the best Gobbowler!

Get your ticket for the Christmas tournament and play the first round on December 26th from 17:00 to 23:00 (11:00-17:00 UTC-5)

The Tournament rules can be checked by clicking on this link. By participating you acknowledge having read, understood and accepted the terms.

Reactions 28
Score : 4616

*Jizzes in pants*

0 0
Score : 175

life time mebership ? ;/

0 0
Score : 140

well its not really life time Lol its 15 years

0 0
Score : 2

Nurto-is-michael-iop 22 December 2011 - 15:38
well its not really life time Lol its 15 years

Lifetime is considered to be 15-16 years.. like when a person gets sentenced to life, in prison it usually means 15-16 years.. at least in european countries as far as I am concerned.

0 0
Score : 107

its ashame good price crap game

0 0

i have absolutely no chance in winning, imagine how many players there r out there trying to win this prize!!!!!!

0 0

i know probaly around 90 million

0 0
Score : 386

Damn that prize would be cool to have.

0 0
Score : 27

omg

0 0
Score : 3948

I have $20 that says the winning account will end up getting sold off for a crap ton of kamas/in game merchandise within a year.

0 0
Score : 11

I want that ;--------------;

GIMME!

You'd have to work Really hard to win but who knows any could do it biggrin

0 0
Score : 180

nice but it is impossible to wint this cometition :/

0 0
Score : 20

wow i can try
GIMME MY PICTURE HUG

0 0
Score : 6

what would happen if you are in last round and your internet dies? ....

0 0
Score : 48

muhha muhhhaaaa hahaahahaha i have nooooo chance!

0 0
Score : 6

wait it start on 26th i thought it already begone

0 0
Score : 858

I can't find the answer to this question in the rules: Is this contest being run separately for each server, or is this being run across all dofus servers?

0 0

NOOOOOOOOOOO I SUCK AT IT

NOOOOOOOOOOO I SUCK AT IT

0 0
Score : 3948
slayemin|2011-12-23 00:15:51
I can't find the answer to this question in the rules: Is this contest being run separately for each server, or is this being run across all dofus servers?

I haven't seen any wording suggesting more than one prize, also the gobbowl tourney isn't separated by dofus servers, so I would say it's winner take all. One big prize for one big winner.
0 0
Respond to this thread