FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Super secret topic - please read! :)

By #[Mascha-chan] December 28, 2011, 14:35:21

This super secret topic is for all of you. The only one who doesn't know about this super secret topic is William.
Yes, William, the one that you have been hearing every week in the Inside Ankama On Air podcasts.

I am here to inform you about something that William himself, in all his modesty, didn't wish to unveal to you.

William is leaving Ankama today. Therefore he will not be back in year 2012 and he will no longer be one of the hosts of Inside Ankama On Air. I think I speak for all of us when I say that he will be greatly missed in our team and recording the podcast will not be the same without his voice acting, his perfectly adorable accent and his wonderful sense of humor.

If you feel the same way, please let him know!

If you would like to leave a message for William, please do so in this special super secret topic - and I will pass all your messages on to him on New Year's Eve!

Be assured that he will be very happy to receive all your messages!

0 0
Reactions 13
Score : 140

awwwww noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo willliam how could heeeeeeeeeee? i loved his robot voice sad i willl miss you so much bro and good luck with other things you do smile .

0 0
Score : 2981

Aww Man Happy New Years Anywaysmile 

0 0
Score : 8184

Awe, sorryto have you departing the team, Bro!

Hang in there when that dreaded 2012 comes along! Use that robot voice to your advantage to blend in! smile

As always, and best regards,

Not Sato,

-Cato

0 0
Score : 4

Aww how sad. sad We will miss you. Happy new year and good luck for the future.

0 0
Score : 2611

Great having you there william. Will miss ya smile 

0 0
Score : 499

That sucks.. D:
Happy New Year William (And Mascha)! Hope that William has a great time even though he's leaving.. :x

0 0
Score : 1004

Good Luck elsewhere !!! I'll miss you doing the ankama on airs!

0 0
Score : 377

I wish William the best of luck in whatever he has planned to do next. His voice would surely be missed.

0 0
Score : 797

^^ Happy new year,
Good luck, biggrin 

0 0
Score : 360

No! His voice always put a smile on my face! He will be greatly missed. Godspeed in all he does.

0 0
Score : 1824
sad awwww Sorry you are leaving William......

Best wishes for your next venture, perhaps we'll hear your velvet vocals somewhere else???

Happy New Year mate

sad awwww Sorry you are leaving William......

Best wishes for your next venture, perhaps we'll hear your velvet vocals somewhere else???

Happy New Year mate
0 0
Score : 2902

Good luck and Godspeed on your future endeavors, William! It was a pleasure hearing your banter with the others on Inside Ankama. Keep up that Charisma!

0 0
Score : 678

im going to miss you william ;( happy new year ankama biggrin 

0 0
Respond to this thread