FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums
Score : 2875

New Teamspeak Server for Voice Chat for International Servers

By Relious - MEMBER OF THE ZENITH - December 29, 2011, 20:18:47
Ahoy, members of the International Community! This be Captain Whaddafeck from Zatoishwan. After experiencing some trouble using the last teamspeak server available to the International Community, this ol' salt decided to create one of his own.

Any and all are welcome to use it. I be on it meself most evenings (eastern time zone) with a number of folks from me crew.

Fer those of you what aren't aware, Teamspeak be a voice-chat program what allows ye to talk to other players through a mic an' speakers, or a headset (headset recommended). It is handy and fun to talk to yer crew and coordinate for perc and Kolossium fights.

I currently have 25 slots available fer connection, and if I see the demand is robust enough, I'll pursue increasing that.

To join us, download the appropriate client for your operating system at:
Click here

After downloading, use the setup wizard to adjust yer headset capture and sound.

I also recommend ye set transmission as "push to talk". I use me middle mouse-wheel button as the hotkey.

With voice activated transmission, we often hear yer breath and when ye shout to mommy fer 5 more minutes of game time. wink

Once ye have the client loaded and configured, put the following in the server address line:

Address: ts56.light-speed.com
Port: 4502

That will connect ye to the server. If ye have trouble using that, this IP address should get ye thar:
174.36.215.251:4502

We have several channels thar now, and regulars can create their own temporary channels. Just send me an Ankabox message if ye want to be listed as a regular.

If ye want to make a permanent guild channel, jest let me know.

Moderators of the server will be restricted to the server admin and any of the official MODs or Izmar should they join us.

If ye have any problems with the server or other players, drop the serveradmin an email at [email protected]

Ye are welcome to join us, but do keep the conversations civil in the main channels. Ye can always mute the clients of offensive folks. Also, ye can use a complaint command if that be a real stinker in the server.

I look forward to talkin' with ye!

Captain Whaddafeck
First Ankama intervention
Izmar|2012-03-23 19:04:31
I'm hanging out on TeamSpeak for a little while tonight, just casual chatting. Come join me, we'll have some fun. wink

This... again!

I'll be there in about 30ish minutes or so.
See message in context
Reactions 41
Score : 4429
since the forums dont bump edits, here's the bump for it tongue

Whadda's obtained a commercially hosted server now, details in post to connect, with a much larger capacity than the previous one. those that had channels before will have to remake them, but all are welcome to join. we neither bite, stab nor steal. as long as rum is not involved, or its rael. well, he'll bark, but rarely bites.
Score : 21381
Awesome! Glad to see someone's keeping the voice community updated. And a regular as well!

Glad to hear this, so to speak! :p

-Cato
Score : 10997
That's wonderful to hear smile 
I'm hanging out on TeamSpeak for a little while tonight, just casual chatting. Come join me, we'll have some fun. wink 
Score : 1395
I'm having trouble connecting. I mean, i input address, but there is no port field, just password. When I click connect it says "Conneted". And I'm alone in Main Lobby and have Insufficcient permissions to enter any other room. Little help?
Score : 1653
I was unable to find a spot to put the port in..any help or walk throughs?

~~I used the address you put and I am in a Legit Combat Arms TeamSpeak
Use _
174.36.215.251:4502 instead of address.

Score : 1673
In the field where you add the server address you put:
ts56.light-speed.com:4502

(That is - server name, colon, port)
Should put you in the general chat channel.
Score : 1918
Type this into the Server address : 174.36.215.251:4502 If you're looking for Izmar though, she's gone =(
Score : 1653
I got on but Izmar's off, oh how I wish I could speak with her :p
beasten-the-nuker|2012-03-23 21:30:33
I got on but Izmar's off, oh how I wish I could speak with her :p
Tried the AnkaBox ? wink 

This... again!

Izmar|2012-03-27 19:06:39

This... again!

Annnnnd... online. =)
Izmar, when you gonna be online? biggrin Feel like chatting.
ZennyFirework|2012-03-31 13:18:58
Izmar, when you gonna be online? biggrin Feel like chatting.
March 27, 2012, 19:40:42 | | #14
Quote (Izmar @ 27 March 2012 19:06)

Quote (Izmar @ 23 March 2012 19:04)

She appears to log at these hours, Zenny. smile
Score : 275
Hi.

This is very cool... smile We, (our guild) are liking Team Speak, and thought we would come here... smile

One question though, who are the Administrators here? (Relious, Izmar I guess?). I would like to make a request please... smile Could we have our own Guild's channel made under Shika, with the ability to for one of us to make sub channels under it?...

Please... smile Pwetty please... smile *gives puppy eye look*

Thank you...
Score : 5
nicee!
Score : 631
It's fun in there, more people should come join. I would like to be on when Izmar is though, but I understand she's busy. .
Anyway, come join! ^.^
Score : 2
What happened to the server? It doesn't exist anymore?
I went in and the server was a whole different game
Respond to this thread