FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums
Score : 729

dragoturkey problem..

By blackrain2 February 03, 2012, 07:17:31
my ivory and crimson dragoturkey doesnt want to eat breaded fish. please someone help ive been trying to find a solution for a loong time D:
Reactions 7
Score : 4952
try kaliptus leaf ie the right food :O
Score : 5195
Also mounts only eat raw or gutted fish i think
Score : 10997
Correct, Raw or Gutted.
Score : 1602
blackrain2|2012-02-03 07:17:31
my ivory and crimson dragoturkey doesnt want to eat breaded fish. please someone help ive been trying to find a solution for a loong time D:
Does your DT have 0/0 when you hover over the Energy bar? If it does you need to raise its Love, Maturity and Stamina, maybe try maxing Maturity first then see if the number under Energy changes. If not max all 3 stats. Then you should be able to feed it raw or gutted fish with no problems.
Score : 4429
Angelsnow|2012-02-04 21:58:12
Does your DT have 0/0 when you hover over the Energy bar? If it does you need to raise its Love, Maturity and Stamina, maybe try maxing Maturity first then see if the number under Energy changes. If not max all 3 stats. Then you should be able to feed it raw or gutted fish with no problems.
incorrect by a vast margin. if a mount reads 0/0 on its energy, ONLY the maturity needs to be raised. love and stamina are only relevant stats if one decides to become a breeder.
Score : 1602
talith|2012-02-04 23:36:45
Angelsnow|2012-02-04 21:58:12
incorrect by a vast margin. if a mount reads 0/0 on its energy, ONLY the maturity needs to be raised. love and stamina are only relevant stats if one decides to become a breeder.
I've had over 15 DT's not let me have anything other than 0/0 Energy all with maxed Maturity, I had to raise Love and Stamina before I could even think about feeding them.
Score : 10997
Then you were doing something wrong. You only need Maturity at max to feed the turkey.
Respond to this thread