FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

When it comes time for new gear...

By PhantasmaIdola - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - February 27, 2012, 21:23:26

When you go out looking for new gear, what do you just HAVE to have? Or NOT have?? What is an absolute deal breaker for you if it's there/ not there?

For me, I just HAVE to have +Range. I've been spoiled something fierce. If I don't have SOMETHING adding Range at the end of it all, I'm a very, very, very, VERY upset little Osa. And +Ap. And if it takes away Int, it gets thrown into a volcano right then and there. tongue 

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 252

Hi for me its prospecting ,my heart sinks when i see a item with 10 more str/int or whatever and no pp ,with good pp on items its like going around on a turq DT all the timesmile 

0 0
Score : 4480

gear choices are essentially multiple compromises. losing out on one stat to gain a higher advantage in another is something that should always be contemplated.

0 0
Score : 564

I'm with both of you. I have a 490pp set and a +9 range set. I wouldn't ever want to do without either one. Lost wisdom on my axe (all sets) the other day having it water maged, and now my battle set has fallen below 600 wisdom, I'm going to need to get that back, already spent 1mk on having it maged.

With all these needs on my various equips I can rarely afford to overmage very much, I could do work on my mopy set

0 0
Score : 1892

I just cant stand '-' on a stat.. and if I item doesnt have wis for me, then don't even try to sell it to me.

xx Yen.

0 0
Score : 989
PhantasmaIdola|2012-02-27 21:23:26
When you go out looking for new gear, what do you just HAVE to have? Or NOT have?? What is an absolute deal breaker for you if it's there/ not there?

For me, I just HAVE to have +Range. I've been spoiled something fierce. If I don't have SOMETHING adding Range at the end of it all, I'm a very, very, very, VERY upset little Osa. And +Ap. And if it takes away Int, it gets thrown into a volcano right then and there. tongue
I have to have a set for Range, a set for Wisdom, a balanced set, a set for initiative, a set for power or support; depending on character, and a set for pods/str on my non str characters. Most of my people use all of there custom sets. I actually have issues on my non str characters who don't have professions because the gears they carry add up to more than half of their carrying capacity. I love range as well, and find myself annoyed with characters who do not have lots of it. Which reminds me of when kollo first came out and I hit a Sram from across the map with Tear, my Sadida has like +6 or +7 range, and the sram was like "what are you a f****** cra?" Apparently he thought he was a safe distance from me, lol.
0 0
Score : 564

Donkey are you another single accounter?

0 0
Respond to this thread