FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

A good team.

By ownage-pwnagetwo - SUBSCRIBER - April 17, 2012, 04:55:45

Hey everyone. Glad you stumbled upon my thread well i sort of have a problem. I have a level 153 intel cra and i was thinking of adding another character that will help me make money. I was thinking of an enu or an eni or both? What would be a good match up that would cost less for sets and help me gain kamas faster. Thanks!

0 0
Reactions 8
Score : -304

A drop enu would be the best choice to make money faster (thru drop hunting)... An enu and a cra also team up pretty well.

0 0
Score : 15686

I have an int cra and an enu and I personally think it is the best team I could have. The enu helps me make money and get more drops while I'm harvesting stuff at high speed with Explosive arrow. Also the enu's water attacks balance out my fire attacks and allow us to kill just about anything combined. Level enu's Greed spell to level 5 and it will give you +150 int for your attacks, and the MP steal that an enu can dish out helps keep enemies at a distance, where cras like them.

All around enu + cra is a powerful combo. I have an eni alt as well though, and I like the +ap and heals though. However, personally I went cra, then enu, then eni and I don't regret it.

Edit: I noticed your question about sets as well. This is one downside of the enu. Since its main attack type is chance based and you are an int cra an enu won't be able to use your old sets like an eni would be able to. However, it is worth it I think because you will make more money with an enu than with an eni alt. Then later if you decide to make an eni alt she'll be all set to wear your old sets that your int cra doesn't use anymore.

0 0
Score : 2690
Mishna|2012-04-17 05:08:38
I have an int cra and an enu and I personally think it is the best team I could have. The enu helps me make money and get more drops while I'm harvesting stuff at high speed with Explosive arrow. Also the enu's water attacks balance out my fire attacks and allow us to kill just about anything combined. Level enu's Greed spell to level 5 and it will give you +150 int for your attacks, and the MP steal that an enu can dish out helps keep enemies at a distance, where cras like them.

All around enu + cra is a powerful combo. I have an eni alt as well though, and I like the +ap and heals though. However, personally I went cra, then enu, then eni and I don't regret it.

Edit: I noticed your question about sets as well. This is one downside of the enu. Since its main attack type is chance based and you are an int cra an enu won't be able to use your old sets like an eni would be able to. However, it is worth it I think because you will make more money with an enu than with an eni alt. Then later if you decide to make an eni alt she'll be all set to wear your old sets that your int cra doesn't use anymore.
Yeah i was debating whether to get enu or eni first. By the way, i'm confused really. I really don't know whether to choose my enu as an attacker or a support class. Will it be possible to pick both?
0 0
Score : 15686

My enu is both attack and support. Basically I just have a set on him which gives him plenty of both cha and wis. With high wis (about 500) he can steal MP like crazy, and with moderately high cha (700-800) he can still do really good damage with slaughtering shovel.

Add a little int, level 6 bribe, and 10 AP so that he can cast ghostly shovel to debuff the bribe turn skip and my enu can also heal 1500-2000 hp in an emergency situation.

Enu is one of the easiest classes to play as both support and attack. It depends on the situation. If the fight is going well and it looks like an easy win I'll be using him for attack, but if it looks dangerous and I want to keep the monsters back I'll use him to take MP and support me, with a few attacks thrown in as need be.

0 0
Score : 125

For money you just can't beat an enu. I know you say your other thought is an eni, but have you thought about perhaps getting a strength iop? They work really well together as the cra can keep monsters from swarming your iop, and the iop can deal out the pain close-up with just one guy. Or they can work in tandem to hold others at bay while hitting with longer ranged attacks like sword of iop until wrath is charged up. My team went Iop, then Cra, then eni...and I think they work great together.

0 0
Score : 2690
zomgzorz|2012-04-17 06:27:08
For money you just can't beat an enu. I know you say your other thought is an eni, but have you thought about perhaps getting a strength iop? They work really well together as the cra can keep monsters from swarming your iop, and the iop can deal out the pain close-up with just one guy. Or they can work in tandem to hold others at bay while hitting with longer ranged attacks like sword of iop until wrath is charged up. My team went Iop, then Cra, then eni...and I think they work great together.
I'll probably put that into thought thanks!
0 0
Score : 4090
ownage-pwnagetwo|2012-04-18 01:10:24
He'll probably go for the Iop, he already has one. Can't go wrong with an Enu or an Iop.

(Don't tell me to, I won't)
0 0
Score : 209
Giga-Biga-Bowser|2012-04-18 01:57:15
ownage-pwnagetwo|2012-04-18 01:10:24
He'll probably go for the Iop, he already has one. Can't go wrong with an Enu or an Iop.

(Don't tell me to, I won't)
Haha maswub. K Well i hope you go on tonight. I made an enu and i'm looking for set options it's l level 50 atm and i want a level 60 set
0 0
Respond to this thread