FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Anyone know an efficient way to make kamas quickly

By -Kisu-sama - SUBSCRIBER - April 20, 2012, 05:50:32

Yes i know this was posted a billion times but i can't find the source that will work for me on a way to make money. Soon i have to buy my level 58 enu's mount which is 500kk. I'm a level 154 intelligence cra. My professions are only a jeweller level 50. I currently have lol 20kk poor yes i agree since i bought my enus battle set. Running gobball dungeon isn't much help anymore since they don't sell souls anymore by that i mean soul stones to capture. (they do in the arena but they are higher than average) I have searched and as said before couldn't find an efficient way. Any advice would be helpful thanks!

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 27368

You could farm diamonds and sell them. Or exchange them for spell scrolls and sell those.

0 0
Score : 2981

There probably isn't an 'efficient' or 'quick' way to make kamas at all. You just have to keep at it.
Since your an Intelligence Cra you can probably hunt different types of materials quickly using Explosive Arrow.
Hunt diamond stones from cracklers, boars, treechnids, hunt Lousy Pigs for DP keys, Piglets for the leathers, Kitsous for the Ra Vit runes, Dreggons for meterias, mushrooms, prespics, you can hunt boowolves, kwaks, otomai mobs, moon island mobs, fields mobs, vampires, rib chops, etc.
Try running Black Rat with a few friends, Canidae dungeon for moowolf mats, Kwakwa dungeon for the runnes, Mastogob dungeon for the AP runes, and many others you can try to do.
Jeweller is quite easy to level, hunt gobballs to make the gobball amulets, get to 65 and learn Jewelmagus. Crush some of the gobball amulets and mage the others to 15+ in a stat, sell those off for profit and try to achieve 100 magus. Buy a profession rune and try mage items for profit as well as charging people for a mage. You can also try leveling your mount from 1-100, a long with other ones and selling them off for profit.
A gathering profession is easy to money make with as it doesn't require any number of kamas to start off with. To sum up, there are quite a lot of ways to money make, but it just takes a lot of time.

- Spirit

0 0
Score : 2328

You have an Int Cra and a Chance Enu working together, so farming resources should be a snap. Just look for anything that's usually in demand. I would recommend the following options.

1. Mush Mushes and Fungi Masters south of Bonta drop Mushrooms and Mush Mush Thorns. These can be traded for small scrolls of Wisdom and Strength, respectively.

2. Kitsous. The ones you really need are Nae, Nere, and Nakwa, so you don't have to worry too much about fire resists. The rewards are twofold. The skins and hairs can be used to level jeweller, and the Pandawushu Artefacts can be sold. The Pandawushus are especially nice now that they're necessary to make soul stones.

3. Once you have more overhead, I would suggest going back to Gob for a bit. I don't know how it is on Rosal, but on Rushu the soul markets have started adjusting themselves to the soul stone change. It's still fairly easy to turn a profit.

4. Diamonds. Everyone loves diamonds.

0 0
Score : 3954
ColiWobbles|2012-04-20 06:09:09
There probably isn't an 'efficient' or 'quick' way to make kamas at all. You just have to keep at it.
Since your an Intelligence Cra you can probably hunt different types of materials quickly using Explosive Arrow.
Hunt diamond stones from cracklers, boars, treechnids, hunt Lousy Pigs for DP keys, Piglets for the leathers, Kitsous for the Ra Vit runes, Dreggons for meterias, mushrooms, prespics, you can hunt boowolves, kwaks, otomai mobs, moon island mobs, fields mobs, vampires, rib chops, etc.
Try running Black Rat with a few friends, Canidae dungeon for moowolf mats, Kwakwa dungeon for the runnes, Mastogob dungeon for the AP runes, and many others you can try to do.
Jeweller is quite easy to level, hunt gobballs to make the gobball amulets, get to 65 and learn Jewelmagus. Crush some of the gobball amulets and mage the others to 15+ in a stat, sell those off for profit and try to achieve 100 magus. Buy a profession rune and try mage items for profit as well as charging people for a mage. You can also try leveling your mount from 1-100, a long with other ones and selling them off for profit.
A gathering profession is easy to money make with as it doesn't require any number of kamas to start off with. To sum up, there are quite a lot of ways to money make, but it just takes a lot of time.

- Spirit
You cant do this any more because Ankama removed the drop of keys, and the parts of the keys don't sell well.
0 0
Score : 2981

Hunt Lousy Pigs for DP Keys as in Snouts, Tridents, Ears, Shoes and then getting someone to make the Keys and you sell them, since barely anyone does so and others need the keys.

- Spirit

0 0
Respond to this thread