FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

About the Whole Roleback

By ownage-pwnagetwo - SUBSCRIBER - May 01, 2012, 05:35:37

The role back made people loose valuable things luckily i didn't but a friend lost a bunch of things farming kitsous during the Monster Mash event. I have a few questions that i hope can be answered.
1. Will Rosal get a day extension of kitsous? We lost a day at Sunday during the role back.
2. Will people get their items back?
3. If not what do you think we will be rewarded. Hopefully something that was worth the loss.

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 4479
ownage-pwnagetwo|2012-05-01 05:35:37
The role back made people loose valuable things luckily i didn't but a friend lost a bunch of things farming kitsous during the Monster Mash event. I have a few questions that i hope can be answered.
1. Will Rosal get a day extension of kitsous? We lost a day at Sunday during the role back.
2. Will people get their items back?
3. If not what do you think we will be rewarded. Hopefully something that was worth the loss.
considering the kwismas island fiasco;
1. probably not.
2. probably not.
3. and probably nothing at all.

but hey, i'm not izmar, nor a telepath (as much as i'd love to be), so i'm just poking fun at something. more seriously though, you likely wont get an extension considering the maint this week is happening tomorrow, so everyone's already getting an extension, and people who lose items from rollbacks are entirely SOL. its no different than those who got an uber-rare baby mount (for example a wise & camo plum/indigo) from a birth, but after the rollback they got a fugly almond baby mount with no traits. ankama has no control over the results, so cant give anything back.
0 0
Score : 1398

Well, Kitsous are still spawning. Consider it day extended, lol.

0 0
Score : 2381

Don't waste your time asking for rewards here, if you get a reward fair enough, but begging is annoying even at this level...

Maybe you should appreciate the fact that the server isn't going to be down for weeks.

*mini-rant over*

- John

0 0
Score : 416

so what i can understand is i won't get back what i have lost . And i have to accept the apologies whether i like it or not. Luckily I didn't lose lvls waht i have lost is Ogrines, i exchanged the Ogrines for kama and the kama was in my bank. After the rollback my kama was gone. the question is well is the next few days will i get me my kama back. or should i stop hoping and deal with it <_<

0 0
Score : 1398

You have to contact Support. This is special type of problem, and is not very common, so it might be hard to find appropriate section of Support.

0 0
Score : 21983
ZennyFirework|2012-05-01 12:01:06
You have to contact Support. This is special type of problem, and is not very common, so it might be hard to find appropriate section of Support.
Non sense, I've used the same 'Display A.I.' and or "Did not receive sub gift" choice for years. No complaints from the team asking me to choose otherwise. That, and the mods and educated community members have also suggested to do so in the past as well. Unless I'm mistaken, and then would proceed in asking said user to back their claim up. biggrin ...Just to put your worry at easy, Zenny~ (Sorry to hear about all those involved's losses).

-Cato
0 0
Respond to this thread