FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

A new class is surfacing…

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - May 10, 2012, 17:00:00
DevTracker Announcements

It all went down on the shore of the Asse Sea. Archaeologists and scientists stormed the beaches to study a new phenomenon! Wading out into the ebbing tide on stilts, they scanned the surf, sand and, escarpments. Elsewhere, the militia was interrogating a trembling witness, the sailor known as Booper. What did he see?

The facts revealed the following: in the middle of the night, as Maysial 9th was fading into the morning of Maysial 10. At approximately 3:33 am, Booper (a sailor of stout figure, but no fainting flounder) was loading up his boat for a day of fishing. Then, things got… odd.
“The atmosphere was strange… there was no wind. The sea was like a mirror, flat, smooth, almost no waves. Then, I heard a rustle. I turned around, but saw nothing. Then, I heard a splash in the water, like the sound of a Snapper hunting a Moskito… But that wasn’t the source…"

The unnerved sailor went on to say that he had seen the unthinkable: humanoid silhouettes emerging from the water! Silently they surfaced, dressed so strangely that he could not be certain if they were men or machines… all he knows is that one of them spotted him and flashed him a stare so hard and cold that his heart nearly stopped on the spot! And then, overcome by the memory, Blooper swooned dead away, leaving the puzzled militia to try to make sense of his story…
First Ankama intervention
Nerogacia|2012-05-10 17:09:09
Excited, but whatever happened to the world of twelve?

It's still the World of Twelve. The new class will not have a new god. =)
See message in context
Reactions 263
Score : 5

Oh please, no more classes! D-:

0 0
Score : 120

Nice, when?

0 0
Score : 5281

Wow... though it would be another year or 2 before a new one came, this is great! Time for everyone to be calling this the world of 15... I wander which God they will follow....

0 0
Score : 4

I hope class is going to be cool, and when it comes out i'm definitly going to try it . biggrin

0 0
Score : 2

0 0
Score : 115

I hope it can make portals to teleport then attack.

0 0
Score : 15745

My feelings are so mixed on this. Why another class already when the existing ones aren't perfected yet? But I'm sure it will be exciting, and one more class temple to do every day is always welcomed. It'll make it even easier to get bazillions of scrolls.

0 0
Score : 3549

"men or machines "

I think that may be our biggest clue as to what kind of class they will be right there wink.

Still i'm kinda sad that it's not a gemini class :C, i saw an idea for one on the suggestions forums and my interest was peaked.

0 0
Score : 3059

0 0
Score : 72

i think its cha agi ^^i hope it being nice ima try it as soon as its revealed hope soon^^

0 0
Score : 5128

STEAMER!!!

0 0
Score : 2

This will make PvP more interestting tongue

0 0
Score : 42

omg, omg...i'm excited but... afraid at the same time D:
Btw, Dofus can't be called "The world of twelve'' anymore, right? XD

0 0
Score : 5281
Tami-chan|2012-05-10 17:19:23
omg, omg...i'm excited but... afraid at the same time D:
Btw, Dofus can't be called "The world of twelve'' anymore, right? XD
Since there are only 12 Gods it can. It is the world of 12 and always will be until a new God is added. the Rogue follow the srams and masqs foollow the Sadida God as they got tricked.
0 0
Score : 574

Dofus is still called "The World of Twelve". The two latest classes don't have their own deities. (Rogue's & Masqs.)

Twelve was in a reference to the gods of the 12 classes. Not the number of classes themselves.

0 0
Score : 12

I got a feeling this is going to be a summon class of some sort.

0 0
Nerogacia|2012-05-10 17:09:09

It's still the World of Twelve. The new class will not have a new god. =)
Score : 45

Instead of wasting time on this, they better extend the World, instead of the classes

1 0
Score : 3

I'm very excited , however Cynic ( Fishnub) is not LOL !

0 0
Respond to this thread