By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Oktapodas the Great

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - May 25, 2012, 17:19:48
Reactions 97
Score : 7

I agree with monkeymanNL

0 0
Score : 224

There are some small problems still out there, but in terms of major changes, nothing is really going on at the moment. There hasn't been enough players yet that can get past episode 2 of Frigost either so there's no reason to expand to episode 3 yet.

As for impatient people, grab some patience and stop trying to pressure them into rushing.

0 0
Score : 7662
2bytwo|2012-05-25 22:29:49
Why make people impatient ? Why not just tell news about them and have everything planned out, spells,looks, Gods and more, and then release 1 week later to the people that will pay 2 euro for them. And I agree this can make people too impatient and they'll forget to study for exams and as you know at the age of 12+ in high-school you will get main exams every Winter and summer and your life will depend on it. So maybe Spill the news and release in 1 week just for the sake of impatient people.
It's called "building hype". It's the same reason that Marvel announced the Avengers movie in 2008 (and then sloooowly released information in dribs and drabs for the next four years) rather than, say, in March of this year.
0 0
Score : 414

You from egypt if i'm not wrong . The class haven't be released yet and only premium members can try them first You from egypt if i'm not wrong . The class haven't be released yet and only premium members can try them first happy

0 0
Score : 202

Are we going to be able to have 4x exp on the foggers?

0 0
Score : 2

Wow, I might want to use this class; considering the fact that the Foggernauts pay homage to the god, Osamodas.

0 0
Score : 86

Rogues = srams, Masqurades=sadida, foggers=osa, im sorry amakna but im more interested in the ?=iops, ?=cras, ?=pandawas 8D but this class does look rather neat cant wait to give em a try on dofus and wakfu !

0 0
Score : 346

Why's the title 'Otkapodas'? Shouldn't it be 'Oktapodas'?

0 0
Score : -8

when is it out in the netherlands?

0 0

i want to this class open to i do like this girl or boy i want to see a spells of this class

0 0
Score : 261

to be honest does anyone care, we just want to know what its out!!

0 0
Score : 6

I hope whe can see the spellbook fasttongue

0 0
Score : 56

AMAAGAAD I WANT WUNNN!! <3 <3 <3 happy

0 0
Score : 3

madafaka-xxx 26 May 2012 - 07:45
Why's the title 'Otkapodas'? Shouldn't it be 'Oktapodas'?

Now that's paying attention to detail.

0 0
Score : 5248
D1st0rt|2012-05-26 01:31:11
Are we going to be able to have 4x exp on the foggers?
As far as I'm aware, yes.
0 0
Score : 4

oh lol WHY DONT AMAKNA OPEN THIS CLASS NOW?

0 0
Score : 4

i think the face of the male one looks kinda like Naruto.

If you want to see the spells click this link [/url] you will have to translate from french to English but if your desperate i will. note on the french server foggernauts are called steamers.

also if u got to 3.30 on this video u can see some in action, inst the best quality but its better than nothing.

stupid link didnt work for second one here is link 3.30 for video

* [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmuFf4Jn7Jw&list=UU18WxorJfbVSi0NV77dwziQ&index=1&feature=plcp]

0 0
Score : 54

Like the male look.

0 0

very nice

0 0
Score : 8

awh look those piwi's !

0 0
Respond to this thread