By ownage-pwnagetwo - SUBSCRIBER - June 04, 2012, 05:26:51
DevTracker
Reactions 140
Score : 2597

hmm a yea rhol back would be nice xD

0 0
Score : -2

what ever happends the

compensation will not be as good as the stuff u lost (it never was)
but well we just have to wait and see i guess

0 0
Score : 10982
ninchy|2012-06-04 11:47:39
I started last ochre 7 days ago and finished after 5 days who will gime my ochre back... If u rhol back solar i want my ochre!
so you can just do it again and get another ochre?

folks stay real please.. ankama can't give you back what you have lost (because everyone can say "i lost an ochre due to roll back") but they can give us tempus bloomus (FREE wisdom candies for 30 fights!) magical orbs (FREE resetting!) etc. please people be glad with what you get, because ankama can just as well give nothing to compare!
0 -1
Score : 11
Zarnal-Ahkna|2012-06-04 12:10:13
I started last ochre 7 days ago and finished after 5 days who will gime my ochre back... If u rhol back solar i want my ochre!

folks stay real please.. ankama can't give you back what you have lost (because everyone can say "i lost an ochre due to roll back") but they can give us tempus bloomus (FREE wisdom candies for 30 fights!) magical orbs (FREE resetting!) etc. please people be glad with what you get, because ankama can just as well give nothing to compare!
You do realize this is ankamas faul this bug came out in first place.... rolling back and saying "sorry we wont give u crap abaut anything" is same as saying we dont need players in this game sleep

Second fixing bugs that are developers fault for misslooking leaps like this are just stupid.... if they realy wanted this to end up peacfuly and without damage to theyr players number they would fix it in difrent ways without affecting players that are not involved....
0 0
Score : 3390

Exactly.. I don't understand why a roleback is needed, which by the way will end up making alot of people leave the game (i've asked people's opinions in shika) when its ankama's fault anyway that the bug came out.. Why not just ban the people who cheated and get us moving with the rest of our lives instead of making us regret that we wasted time doing things on your game..

~ Ultimate-Sensation - Proud Shikian Sacrier - Level 199

1 0
Score : 1030

yeah ban those players with 100k + ogrines they were abusing a bug,

im going to lose all my frig quests i did recently, seems like i wasted days for nothing :T

0 0
Zarnal-Ahkna|2012-06-04 12:10:13

i have tempus bloomusses and magical orbs but i have been working on new gears and proffs today sad
and none of those thingies makes me happy
i know its not possible to make everyone happy but still ....
im not glad with a rollback (if there is gonne be 1 )
0 0
Score : 11143

Think about it this way. Someone makes billions of kamas by exploiting the bug. Them buys a ton of equips and items. Then the guys who got their items sold get fake money and buy other things with them. And this goes on making backtracking all the exchanges extremely hard or even impossible to do hence the need for a rollback.

0 0
Score : 1694

Just banning the bug abusers won't do the trick. It affects the whole servers because Kamas and Ogrines spread. People buy the Ogrines, buy the Kamas, trade them for items etc. The ones using such exploits don't just do it for the pretty numbers, they spread what they obtained illegitimately. And then it of course affects even the innocent players.

0 0
Score : 847

This is pretty annoying as i got one of my 199's 10% today and 8% on other. At the end of the day it was a bug that ankama should of been aware of the second it happened its not the players fault who bought it, they just abused one of YOUR errors lol.

I honestly don't see why they should punish all of us, they should be punishing THEMSELVES by finding all the people that abused it and dealing with them one by one it would obviously take a lot longer and people would need to work later but don't punish us for your mistakes, mistakes are there to be fixed and learn upon so next time it wont happen, that's where you guys fail unfortunately.

Enough of us will be leaving on the update anyway because of the nerfing to everything when they have been nerfed enough, everyone that's thinking of leaving well this will just make up there minds and you guys will lose out. NOT US

Invalid

0 0
Frunupulax|2012-06-04 12:36:00
Just banning the bug abusers won't do the trick. It affects the whole servers because Kamas and Ogrines spread. People buy the Ogrines, buy the Kamas, trade them for items etc. The ones using such exploits don't just do it for the pretty numbers, they spread what they obtained illegitimately. And then it of course affects even the innocent players.

If a rollback is necessary, this is why it will happen. In some cases, the amounts of kamas and Ogrines that were generated were enough to damage the economy of the server... and with the introduction of server transfers, if this money were allowed to stay within the system, it could do harm to other servers as well.

This is not intended as a punishment to other players, even though I know it seems that way. It's simply a fact that this kind of cheating has long-reaching consequences that can ruin the game for everyone. This is why the Ogrines market was shut down the moment that Ankama found out about the flaw, and this is why the server devs are looking through the game logs right now to find out which servers had players who exploited this flaw and which servers didn't. We want to minimize the possible impact on players who did nothing wrong.

It is possible that some or all of our servers will not require a rollback, but I would prefer to inform you now just in case so everyone can hold off on further projects while the state of the servers are in doubt than not say anything and let the possible damage increase.

But I promise you that those who were exploiting this problem will definitely receive sanctions.

Score : 847
Izmar|2012-06-04 12:44:41
Frunupulax|2012-06-04 12:36:00

If a rollback is necessary, this is why it will happen. In some cases, the amounts of kamas and Ogrines that were generated were enough to damage the economy of the server... and with the introduction of server transfers, if this money were allowed to stay within the system, it could do harm to other servers as well.

It is possible that some or all of our servers will not require a rollback, but I would prefer to inform you now just in case so everyone can hold off on further projects while the state of the servers are in doubt than not say anything and let the possible damage increase.

But I promise you that those who were exploiting this problem will definitely receive sanctions.

Hope its good compensation if its gonna be a couple days if not more. thats really disappointing Izmar what did we ever do to you!
0 0
hawantika|2012-06-04 12:50:05

Hope its good compensation if its gonna be a couple days if not more. thats really disappointing Izmar what did we ever do to you!

Let's wait and see what the devs find out before we get too worried about the compensation. ^^

well i just not play today (untill i know whats gonna happen ) and be mad about 1 day of subb being lost sad
and as its not the 1st time its getting me a lill pissed altho i know its hard to find someone to blame
but well i guess we will get over it smile 

0 0
Score : 2116

Are the rumors that a French server has had their entire market wiped out by bug exploiters true? ._.

0 0
Tropical-Ace|2012-06-04 12:57:36
Are the rumors that a French server has had their entire market wiped out by bug exploiters true? ._.
if that was the only server infected we would not have to talk about it a think
0 0
Score : 178

I think the reason it would have affected a French server worse then others is more due to the fact that they are very full, high population servers, more people means more chances for the bugs to be exploited. Its just the way some people are, they want more then others and they will exploit whatever crops up to get them what they want, Ankama just have to hope that most people will do the right thing which is reporting it to them but clearly there were many who didn't.

0 0
Score : 164

Its terrible that this bug happened in the first place. What is worse is that people CHOSE to exploit it, and because of these few people their whole server must go through a Roll back. Is it fair on the rest of the server? No... Does it have to be done? Yes... But honestly I would not be blaming Ankama for this, I would be blaming the people who knowingly exploited a bug for their own gain.

If there is even one player left with a few Billion Kamas in their account, could you imagine how much they could destroy the economy and game play of their server? They could buy up all the items in a marketplace, thus spreading their ill gotten gains. This may sound good to people trying to sell things, but ultimately it will lead to the inflation of your servers economy making something that was worth 10MK worth a fair bit less in the future. READ THIS!

So really I am quiet annoyed at the people who thought they had a quick way of making Kamas and decided that they would exploit it as much as they could. Compensation maybe awarded for any Roll back we must go through, but these people will most probably loose a lot more then we have through any sanction handed out to them.

Ankamas and our playing time have both been wasted here...

0 0
Score : 472

I don't understand why everyone is blaming everyone because of a possible rollback.
Instead of being angry that you lost this and that, might aswell be happy that Izmar told us about the rollback as soon as that bug was discoverd.
If he didn't do that, we would do watever we would do today and loose that too.

From where I stand I would loose some kamas and possibly 30 to 35 hard achieved levels.. but it happens.

0 0
Score : 10

Que Sera sera...and hope for the best solutions. In future, lets hope that any unsavoury bugs will be reported immediately to avoid similar incidents. If it is too good to be true - the sayings goes. Finger crossing for everyone... I had also levelled hard plus tons of frigost quests completed. Good luck everyone.smile 

0 0