FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

DOFUS Mag #1 is coming soon... with the Foggernauts!

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - June 18, 2012, 15:24:32
DevTracker Announcements

Greetings adventurers! The English DOFUS Magazine is making its glorious re-emergence on June 26 and as a special gift for the occassion, everyone who purchases this magazine will receive special preview access status to the Foggernaut class for up to 1 month before their official release to all of the players of DOFUS! No matter where you are, if you have 2000 Ogrines, the Mag can be yours!

Furthermore, each issue of the DOFUS Mag will contain articles devoted to the English-speaking community. For example, this issue contains an interview with former Head Moderator, Tsoariveth!

You'll also find the first chapter of the story of Remington, special information about the Foggernauts and their underwater world, and more! Dozens of pages of information that you can read directly on our website, and, after some time has passed, you'll be able to download your magazine as a .PDF!

So how much is this going to set me back? Do I have to pay shipping or fees or postage?

If you have 2000 Ogrines, you have enough to buy an issue of DOFUS Mag! Yes you read that right, you can purchase the DOFUS Mag with Ogrines! If you're a savy kama-earner, you can get all of this without spending any real money! Everyone is free to choose how they'd like to pay, and once the transaction is complete and the magazine is released, you'll have instant access to its contents from anywhere in the world and in English, just as long as you can reach the DOFUS website.

Can I make a Fogger on the same day that I buy the magazine?

Absolutely! Pre-sales for the magazine begin the same day that the Fogger preview begins. So if you purchase the magazine, you'll receive a code that you can use to unlock access to the class right away.
First Ankama intervention
MsRisque|2012-06-18 19:13:21
How long will the magazine be available for purchase?
Just any time after the 25/26th?

Also, could you expand on what "Special preview access" really means? Are we able to level it in the real game and keep everything after it's officially released?

Thank you!

Starting on June 26, the Foggernaut class will be available in game, but ONLY to those who are part of the special advance preview. This preview period will last approximately 1 month. After the preview period is over, anyone (subscribed or not) will be able to create a Foggernaut, if they have a free slot on their account. =)

i-love-sheep-do-u|2012-06-18 22:11:51
Do premium members get the foggernaughts early on normal servers even if they don't buy the mag? I'm probably going to buy the mag anyway but it would be nice to know that my premiership wassn't bought for nothing smile

Premium members have access to the Foggernaut class right now on the beta server. =)

They will also have access to the Foggernauts during the advance preview.

HeadMasterWhompus|2012-06-18 23:27:50
When I bought the digital version of the comic introduced with the Rogue class, it didn't stay on my account media section.. (have to double check to be sure) and it was not downloadable. it was just a popup window thing that was embedded in the website and so I was wondering if this will be also like this constrained media as before. I have purchased digital comics that I download with a software that uses encrypted PDFs ... i think the software is called LockLizard but there are alternatives. Will Ankama allow people to view the English Dofus #1 magazine on their computer or just via the constrained website?

When the magazine is first released, you will only be able to view it on the Ankama website. However, after a bit of time has passed (approximately a month or two), Ankama will also allow you to download the magazine in an unencrypted .PDF that you can share with whomever you like.

blueleaves|2012-06-19 07:04:34
What if Our account already has 5 charectors on it will the foggernaut code not work ?

If you use a Foggernaut access code on an account, the access is unlocked for that account. When or how you make your Foggernaut is up to you. This means that if you use the code on an account with 5 characters, you will need to either delete a character, or purchase a new character slot before you can make a Foggernaut.
See message in context
Reactions 151
Score : 312

Do I have to have the ogrines on the account I want the make the fogger in? Or after I have the code I can choose any account?

0 0
Score : 1139

Yay, Awesome!

Now I can finally try this highly anticipated new class. Just 8 days to go. happy

0 0
Score : 5

yes

0 0
Score : 13181

May I ask what the actual dollar amount price is too please?

0 0
Score : 122

Oh sweet....Thanks :3

0 0
Score : 203

when can i buy?

0 0
Score : 103

Cool :]

0 0

how to order or i need wait 25june?

0 0
Score : 244

Flamkay 18 June 2012 - 15:30
Do I have to have the ogrines on the account I want the make the fogger in? Or after I have the code I can choose any account?

I'd like to know also

0 0
Score : 3

YEAH! ^^

0 0

can some tell me where,how and when can i get this i already have 13000 ogrine in my account

0 0
Score : 407
Izmar|2012-06-18 15:24:32
Can I make a Fogger on the same day that I buy the magazine? Absolutely! Pre-sales for the magazine begin the same day that the Fogger preview begins. So if you purchase the magazine, you'll receive a code that you can use to unlock access to the class right away.

^^
0 0
Score : 10

what uhhhhh come on i have only 1999 ogrines in my player

i hate that ogrines

can i buy for 1999 ogrines

do we need to buy the magazine to get the foggernaut

or the foggernaut is free

0 0
Score : 109

soo i can play foggernaut in advance 1 month before its actual release? not beta?

0 0
momonchang|2012-06-18 17:42:44
soo i can play foggernaut in advance 1 month before its actual release? not beta?
Yes.

jobsman3|2012-06-18 16:53:24
what uhhhhh come on i have only 1999 ogrines in my player

i hate that ogrines

can i buy for 1999 ogrines

do we need to buy the magazine to get the foggernaut

or the foggernaut is free
Think of the magazine as the foggernaut ;P I believe, in the magazine there is a code that once you claim it it unblocks the foggernaut class in your account.

amirul808|2012-06-18 16:45:53
can some tell me where,how and when can i get this i already have 13000 ogrine in my account

I think you buy it on the ankama shop website, on june 25-26th.
Your own question awnsers the "how" tongue 

Benja-might|2012-06-18 15:47:38
May I ask what the actual dollar amount price is too please?
It should be relatively close to the same amount you spend to buy 2000 ogrines.

amirul808|2012-06-18 16:25:57
how to order or i need wait 25june?
You need to wait unfortunately
0 0
Score : 2

Just alittle Confussion on the Magazine:

1. When i purchase the magazine , i then have to wait for it to be delivered to my house?

2. How long does the magazine take to get to you location , or is it downloadable?

3. Special Preview access status i prosume is on the beta server , or in real game?

4. ''if you purchase the magazine, you'll receive a code that you can use to unlock access to the class right away.'' Is that Via email ?

Thanks.

0 0
feenzzy|2012-06-18 18:11:30
Just alittle Confussion on the Magazine:

1. When i purchase the magazine , i then have to wait for it to be delivered to my house?

2. How long does the magazine take to get to you location , or is it downloadable?

3. Special Preview access status i prosume is on the beta server , or in real game?

4. ''if you purchase the magazine, you'll receive a code that you can use to unlock access to the class right away.'' Is that Via email ?

Thanks.

1.;2. I'm really not sure about this but I do think it is a digital magazine.
Dozens of pages of information that you can read directly on our website

you'll have instant access to its contents from anywhere in the world and in English, just as long as you can reach the DOFUS website.
3. In real game.

4. It can either be by e-mail, ankabox (they really like using that one), it might be on the actual magazine or there's no code at all and they just automatically unlock the foggernaut class in the account you used to purchase the magazine.
0 0
Score : 23

How long will the magazine be available for purchase?
Just any time after the 25/26th?

Also, could you expand on what "Special preview access" really means? Are we able to level it in the real game and keep everything after it's officially released?

Thank you!

0 0
Score : 106

I bet you don't even get mag just a downloadable crap because ankama is so cheap

0 0
Respond to this thread