FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

DOFUS Mag #1 is coming soon... with the Foggernauts!

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - June 18, 2012, 15:24:32
DevTracker Announcements
Reactions 151
Score : 841

I too am having trouble finding it but it's still in the early hours of release guys, be patient as adding a class is a big mod im sure.
They will update us soon enoughsmile

Invalid

0 0
Score : 70

Can't wait, the Foggernaut will be mine!!!

0 0
Score : 2

Where can we get the magazine? Having trouble finding it.

0 0
Score : 114

Is There any Link yet where can I get the Mag?

0 0
Score : 1396

According to what I found. On Dofus Twitter it says that pre-purchasing should begin later today for the magazines. Was said according to the twitter post approximately 25 minutes ago. _Click here#!/DOFUS_EN

0 0
Score : 2116

Stayed up all night so I can get an early jump on the Fogger, guess that was a bad idea...

0 0
Score : 14

ankama is playing whit us and makeing us w8 even longer sad

0 0
Score : 13

omg ankama come on and tell us the link sleep

0 0
Score : 75

Where can you buy this magazine i just want to make a fogger so bad >_<

First the maintenance last 3 hours longer as normal , then we can't buy the mag :-(

0 0
Score : 13

grrrr y wouldnt they tell us where to buy it before the update sad

0 0

I must say this is out of order on there part, especially for the people that stayed up all night or got up extra early just to be the first to buy this new mag and play with the fogger.

Izmar we know you are reading these comments and would very much aprreciate a rough time as we're just wasting yet another day waiting for you guys(Like the abandoned house update)

I find this very annoying as you should of told us yesterday that it wouldnt be out till later on in the day. I'm sorry but I'm very disappointed yet again in you guys when ive played for so many years. For god's sake its 13:08 in France now and it's still not out.

Do you guys take pride in wasting our days away?

Invalid

0 0
Score : 1396

Yea Im a little upset as well loll. I think they should've been more precise on the time as well and give better instructions.

0 0

All so I'm sat in incarnam and 2 foggers just went past....WTF

0 0
Score : 20

ankama play already

0 0
Score : 312

So on twitter, Izmar awnsered me and said that the amount of magazines that will be up for sale is unlimited, so we will all get our hands on that Foggernaut ^^

I have so much cafeine inside of me right now....

0 0
Score : 9

Maby ankama are testing them?

0 0
sakuras58|2012-06-26 13:34:45
Maby ankama are testing them?
Ankama have been testing them for the past 2-3months man...not on release date. Lol

Invalid
0 0
Score : 75

Hawantika that might be true cause long time premiums can make them already.. they didnt have to buy the mag.

0 0
Score : 46

I just can't wait until I can buy this magazine. I'm super hyped to try out the Fogger happy

0 0
Score : 20

same feeling biggrin give it to us

0 0
Respond to this thread