FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

DOFUS Mag #1 is coming soon... with the Foggernauts!

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - June 18, 2012, 15:24:32
DevTracker Announcements
Reactions 151
Score : 13

ok this is just rediculous ankama next time you do something like a new char please be more specific on time and where to purchase the mag cuz this is just crazy -____-

0 0
Score : 14

ah come on hurry up already

0 0
Score : 9

Im tired of waiting! >sad

0 0
Score : 46

Let's all be patient. I'm sure there are some legitimate reasons that it's taking a while for the magazine to be released. I say as long as the Foggernaut gets out today, there's nothing for us to complain about tongue 

0 0
Score : 349

Well the premiums have them, maybe they have not done with the mag yet >.

0 0

theres alot to complain about ive been up alnight as many of us have trying to get an early start on our foggers

0 0

Well that was your choice D: I didnt even know foggers were being released today until i read about it xD but im gonna get one anyways :3

0 0
Score : 46
oliver077|2012-06-26 15:00:41
theres alot to complain about ive been up alnight as many of us have trying to get an early start on our foggers
Oh trust me, I have been too, I just realize sometimes things don't go as expected. The twitter says it will definitely be released sometime today, so just wait a bit more. You can wait 36x days for Christmas, but can't wait an extra 24 hours tops for a class on Dofus?
0 0

XD i like your pont haha tongue

0 0

I learnt not to stay up after the masque and rogue, i waited up all night for both of them! and neither of em came into the game until much later in the day :'(

0 0

i just wish they would give us a time sad

0 0
Score : 107

Buy the mag if you want an access to foggernauts or wait 1 more month for them. Mag = 2000 ogrines

0 0
Score : 47

any year now....

0 0
Score : 9

I hope that the magazine will be done soon TT_TT

0 0

Steam time >:O

0 0
Score : 847

Well ive been waiting hours now and nothing. im going out F*** this...

Invalid

0 0
Score : 18

Pfft SUCKS FOR YOU GUYS I WOKE UP EARLY ENOUGH TO WAIT THE WHOLE DAY, MWAHAHAHA

0 0
Score : 20

they should had it prepared in advance ...

0 0

Where will it actually show up? In the shop? on the news page? on the ogrines page o.O? I cant remember where masques and rogues even showed up? I'm sure it was subscription page.

You got a headstart.....in waiting >tongue

0 0
Score : 6

When can I buy magazine?

0 0
Respond to this thread