FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

DOFUS Mag #1 is coming soon... with the Foggernauts!

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - June 18, 2012, 15:24:32
DevTracker Announcements
Reactions 151
Score : 6

read the title.. there isn't anything about premium ... so it's for all who pays 2000 ogrines..

due to your invalid comment... they said this june 26 .. =.= nice try tho

0 0

haha yea... im equally annoyed that its june 26th right now and still waiting so im trying to justify the hold up of the english release.

0 0
Score : 2116
da-devil|2012-06-26 17:11:56
read the title.. there isn't anything about premium ... so it's for all who pays 2000 ogrines..

due to your invalid comment... they said this june 26 .. =.= nice try tho
I'm a premium member, and I'm able to make a Foggernaut right now.

BadBartIV|2012-06-26 16:50:17
Tropical-Ace|2012-06-26 16:43:19
BadBartIV|2012-06-26 16:39:01
ph34rIt is already up on the French site. Wounder why we do not rate?
The one on the French site is a physical copy, that's been available for weeks. They just happen to scan it onto the site it seems like.
Are you saying they have had access to the Foggers all this time? As the Card has the access code for the new class. But they couldn't use it until now. Still seems unfair. Our money is just as good as then next fellows. Look at the time of my posting it is already after business hours France time.
Yes, the people who had the magazine also got to test it out during the Beta.
0 0
Score : 46
elecs-professional|2012-06-26 17:11:21
da-devil|2012-06-26 17:08:46
Whoever is a fogger right now is premium. they bought a dofus 2.0 kit.
so whoever is not premium cant get fogger right now

Greetings adventurers! The English DOFUS Magazine is making its glorious re-emergence on >>>JUNE 26
due to the circumstances im forced to point out that date lacks a specific year
Premiums have had the fogger since the beta. Anyone you see with a fogger right now is premium, and I think Zenith members are able to use foggers too. I'm still keeping an eye out on twitter, and I advise you at least keep a tab open to be notified of the news post asap happy Regarding the release of the magazine, I'm still hopeful it'll come out in another hour or two.
0 0

yeah.. they said later this day.. well it's almost evening here so...
this is really stupid what they are doing atm..

0 0
Score : 2116
Platypusisawesome|2012-06-26 17:15:58
elecs-professional|2012-06-26 17:11:21
da-devil|2012-06-26 17:08:46
Whoever is a fogger right now is premium. they bought a dofus 2.0 kit.
so whoever is not premium cant get fogger right now

Greetings adventurers! The English DOFUS Magazine is making its glorious re-emergence on >>>JUNE 26
due to the circumstances im forced to point out that date lacks a specific year
Premiums have had the fogger since the beta. Anyone you see with a fogger right now is premium, and I think Zenith members are able to use foggers too. I'm still keeping an eye out on twitter, and I advise you at least keep a tab open to be notified of the news post asap happy Regarding the release of the magazine, I'm still hopeful it'll come out in another hour or two.
That was only for the Beta, We're just like normal players in this case ^^
0 0

Thanks for clearing that up ^^
Also, on Twitter there is a site where you can possibly win a Fogger key if you havn't got the money to buy 2,000 ogrines. Check it out if you want. The codes are for the real Dofus happy 

0 0
Score : 20

lol their worktime even ended biggrin

0 0
Score : -3

ik they should have released the mag by now D:

0 0

what link to buy mag?

0 0
konamasdef|2012-06-26 17:25:55
what link to buy mag?

The link has not yet been given out. Please be patient C:
0 0
Score : 893

Wow this should not be taking this long this is just ridiculous..I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up coming out at 11:59 pm

0 0

Im agree whit afflictionx i hope they come soon :/

0 0
Score : 156

Lets go!!! Even you damn twitter site says its on the amakna shop but its not ffs

Lets go!!! Even you damn twitter site says its on the amakna shop but its not ffs

0 0

certain things just don´t do ...

0 0

1) Nowhere on the twitter does it say it's currently in the Ankama Store. It says you WILL be able to, meaning future tense.
2) Complaining will not speed things up one bit. I suggest you go find something to do to better occupy yourself while you wait. Come back in a few hours, and if they're not released yet, continue to do said activity instead of coming in the forums and boohooing.
3) Stuff goes wrong. Something could have possibly happened that's delaying the release.

Kthnxguys.

0 0

bohooooooooooooooooo

0 0

I'm sorry I haven't had time to reply to this thread sooner (update day, it's kind of crazy around here ^^), but we are expecting the DOFUS Mag page to be ready for orders around 7 PM DUT (that's approximately 35 minutes from now).

SWEET ! biggrin and where will it be put? in the shop or ingame?

0 0
Score : 14

at last some info TY biggrin

0 0
Respond to this thread