FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Update 2.7.0 is out

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - June 26, 2012, 18:00:44

Can you feel that tingling in the air? That fresh, salty wind, coursing up from the sea? That's just our latest DOFUS update roaring up onto the shore from the depths of the ocean!

Update 2.7 is finally here to make your dungeon-running life easier and your character selection choices seaworthy!

Foggernauts are now available to Premium members and those who purchase our new digital DOFUS Magazine. If you haven't already, check out their gameplay style in our devblog article!

Vulkania, our summer community event will be available for all subscribed players beginning July 3, 2012.

More information on everything this update has to offer can be found on our 2.7.0 update page. We hope to see you in game soon!

Reactions 59
Score : 2

And where is this "new digital DOFUS magazine"?:L

0 0
Score : 99

how do you buy the magazine

0 0
Score : 292

wow so many new updates, when the community is more concerned about the dofus mag link? everything else is secondary i speak for the majority here.

0 0
Score : 20

VisionCelestia - true story bro

0 0
Score : 99

YA, WHERE IS THE MAGAZINE LINK
SERIOUSLY ANKAMA IS JUST MESSING WITH PEOPLE
you said its coming out 2day but wheres the link

0 0
Score : 13025

Izmar, when I click the 2.7 page link you provided, and then click "Read the change log", I'm taken to the French site... is this a mistake, or has the English version not been uploaded yet?

Thanks,
Benjamight

0 0
Score : 566

ok this is good but the dungeon thing sucks uhmm it would be alright if the last room will be the same as always because 4 monsters O.o less xp all the souls will be less worth since this

0 0
Score : 13025

Great video Izmar, thank you for making this. biggrin

Benjamight

0 0
Score : 1396

Right now the class release situation at the moment kind of reminds me of a piece of medium rare meat right in front of you but you cant eat it yet lol.

0 0
Score : 442

seriously all you people do is complain look around the site for the link to the dofus Mag heres the link for all you lazy people [/url]

[url=http://www.dofus.com/en/boutique/27-dofus-mag]

1 0
Score : 20

ty for link sir biggrin

0 0
Score : 3

hi guys , i like new update but i dont like anymore to go in dungeons ! i have 4 characters and when i was in royal masto dung for example i took very very good xp now when i go the mops are low lvl and i take too bad xp ... also the soul i cant sell it in the same price because it hasnt full mops and hasnt the also same xp so i cant earn kamas ... plz change again the dungeons plz !

0 0
Score : 3

guys how to download pdf form of mag? anyone knows?

0 0
Score : 4760
ph34r Why are we being forced to buy mag only thru ogrines? Are you criminally insane or what? If you go to buy ogrines you will find the link. it is 2000 ogrines but they only sell it in 6000 packets. this is pure horse pucky of the highest stench. Rogue and Masq allowed you to buy direct with credit card. Also there is no special this time to add character slots, whats up with this?
0 0
Score : 38

the iDeal payment is temporarily unavailable.. when will this be fixed??

0 0
Score : 2

good

0 0
Score : 7

i think subscribers should get it first, seen as we have paid to get more than unsubscribers
although i am really glad you told us releace date for mems and are there any new maps?

0 0
Score : 11

I agree that subscribers should also be able to play the new class as I am subscriber pay yearly.. Not be limited forced into buying a mag for new class! just my thoughts!

0 0
Score : 38

i just mean when will the payment method be avaible

0 0
Respond to this thread