Ankama Trackers

Update 2.7.0 is out

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - June 26, 2012, 18:00:44
Reactions 59
Score : 3877

tnx for the link

0 0
Score : 66

it should be and option do do full mob dung or adaptable dung, for real.. where is the challenge now in doing a dung?

0 0
Score : 2

why can't i log in?

0 0
Score : 7

I bought the mag ISSUE but I did not get the lottery code to unlock the class.. its all I care about right now.. anyone having the same problem? or if you could help solve this one?

Thanks in advance~

0 0

y the hell cant i buy orgines

0 0
Score : 7

it is in only one of the mags and
not wll types

all*

0 0
Score : 513

Pretty stupid that I'd have to buy something as irrelevant to the gameplay as a magazine(which I, and likely anyone that actually does buy it, won't even read beyond the token code) to get a playable class.

0 0
Score : 10
snip3r|2012-06-26 19:38:55
I bought the mag ISSUE but I did not get the lottery code to unlock the class.. its all I care about right now.. anyone having the same problem? or if you could help solve this one?

Thanks in advance~
I had the same question, but found out, there is no code... the account you purchase the magazine on simply has "access" to the Foggernaut class... so you should be all set. biggrin

I loved the magazine... it was very well done, had some fun insight, and for only 2,000 ogrines...! I am totally purchasing the next one as soon as it's ready. biggrin

Benjamight
0 0
Score : 3

i cant find the mag in the store....

0 0
Score : 220

how download this ?

0 0

damn i think i jst purchused 12,00o origines my brother is going to kill me :@ :'(

0 0
Score : 314

WHHHHYYYYY.

Once again, no announcement the day before, just the post weeks ago saying "you only have a few weeks left"! "A few weeks" isn't exactly a precise level of measurement, you'll agree. Today was the day I was going to cash out the hordes and hordes of mostly or entirely useless resources I had and I find out last night was the change. Argh argh argh!!

...why, oh why, don't they make an announcement before the change? More than that, since they don't listen to English players anyway (this isn't just being alarmist; this is fact. It's why they formed the Zenith to funnel the English players' opinions through) why not just announce what's going to be changed BEFORE the changes instead of after??

There's nothing like finding out a strategy isn't going to work anymore, like my Sacrier's Foot is changed for no reason I can tell. I have to maneuver myself carefully in order to not hit allies, or something? Maybe it doesn't hit allies, I don't know. I'll have to try it.

0 0
Score : 11336

There was no mention of the changes to Royal Mastogob Dungeon as far as I could tell in the change log. Maybe I missed it however.

0 0
Score : 15678
Alyss-Sin|2012-06-27 00:35:39
There was no mention of the changes to Royal Mastogob Dungeon as far as I could tell in the change log. Maybe I missed it however.

The changes to the Royal Mastogob Dungeon would probably be considered to be under the general changes to all dungeons.
0 0
Score : 11336

They changed certain rooms to only allow 4 characters in a fight. Like the Crackler Dungeon.

0 0
Score : 15678
Alyss-Sin|2012-06-27 00:41:29
They changed certain rooms to only allow 4 characters in a fight. Like the Crackler Dungeon.

Really? That is sort of interesting. I guess that will make it easiest to do the dungeon in two groups of 4 characters and then join the two groups in the last room.
0 0
Score : 3959
Mishna|2012-06-27 00:51:30
Alyss-Sin|2012-06-27 00:41:29

Really? That is sort of interesting. I guess that will make it easiest to do the dungeon in two groups of 4 characters and then join the two groups in the last room.
Interesting is one way to put it.... Well with this update I am going to have a hard enough time getting my group to fit into dungeon caps let alone help other people. I am not subscribing for a while so I was wondering if the HP of the mobs goes up when you are not in a 8 man team? Any ways it seems like Ankama does not want to release frigost 3 because these nurfs are just silly and I doubt a group of random solo clienters know each others play style well enough to complete these dungeons.
0 0
Score : 534

Hello,
I see a lot of people complaining about the new dungeon system. Ex: I have 5 level 19x characters and in the previous version i had some OP xp in the royal masto dung, now i have nothing.... Seriously you should run dungeons of your level like snowfoux, korri, kolosso or bearb. Now that you don't need 8 characters to run a dungeon why don't run some serious dungeons? It will give you nice xp. Today i ran korri and obsi in a group of 6 and the xp was very good so stop complaining about the modifications to game and enjoy it.
Thank you

0 0
Score : 50

actually i find this new dungeon system nice..
and i agree with emrereurRusse.
i have a 6 chars team of lvls 19x too..
and now i can solo all dungs on my own XD
wont be needing to R> 2 more chars just to fill the cap and needs..
+ faster dungs coz im the one who control my alts and organize strategies + i wont wait for my mate's turn to finish.

coz we all actually know recruiting mates for some big end game dungeons are hard nowadays.. specially if you only have small # of slots.. coz most of players in mid/early end and end levels have their own teams too.

0 0

"Hello,
I see a lot of people complaining about the new dungeon system. Ex: I have 5 level 19x characters and in the previous version i had some OP xp in the royal masto dung, now i have nothing.... Seriously you should run dungeons of your level like snowfoux, korri, kolosso or bearb. Now that you don't need 8 characters to run a dungeon why don't run some serious dungeons? It will give you nice xp. Today i ran korri and obsi in a group of 6 and the xp was very good so stop complaining about the modifications to game and enjoy it.
Thank you"

I not want just leveling my chars ^^, I have six chars 200 and two 199, I want leveling the chars 199 and my guild.
I do Snowfoux Dung today, and I took twice as long, then... I think this not is good to up.
But if you are happy with this modifications, good game to you ;D.

0 0
Respond to this thread