FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Once apon a time there was an innocent enutrof

By Librarylover - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - July 02, 2012, 12:08:15

Now this enutrof was as innocent as they come. Played by all the rules, treated other players with respect, and ofc.. loved to soul dungeons, which as he loved them, he bought mass amounts of Lucky Soul Stones . Then... the big guys came along and took away the 25% bonus from soul capture rendering his mass amounts of soul stones useless.

GIVE US BACK OUR 25% BONUS FROM SOUL CAPTURE OR AT LEAST, CHANGE OUR SOUL STONES TO 100% ONES!!!!!!!!!!

Point being.. I wasted about 10mk on them to only find out that they are to be rendered useless. compensation please! Or just give me back my kamas

0 0
Reactions 11
Score : 180
The Soul Capture spell has been modified

The spell now only possesses one level (it is no longer possible to invest spell point into it). We’ve only kept one level in this spell because inciting players to invest points into it seems counterproductive and only attractive to a minority of characters that are generally dedicated to capturing.
The AP cost is 4.
The cooldown is 6 turns.
The spell no longer has a critical fail.
The duration of the spell is now 4 turns.
The 25% bonus chance to capture will be deleted in an upcoming update (After the month of May).
The spell points invested are returned.

This is from the 2.6 update notes. I'm sorry to hear you spent so much in lucky soul stones, but when they changed the Soul Capture Spell we were already warned about the bonus chance being deleted in a future. So you can't say the change came out of nowhere.
0 0
Score : 2477

He could have bought 102328716251 lucky soul stones, years ago, we wern't forwarned in 1.29 that they would be useless.

0 0
Score : 2228

Point being it was a stupid "update" (more like downdate) which should have never happened and should be rewound.

0 0
Score : 15634

Lucky soul stones are anything but useless. You still have a 75% chance of capturing the soul. Sure it might be frustrating to fail 1 in 4 times but just because they are lucky instead of perfect doesn't mean they are useless.

0 0
Score : 3051

Easy solution, ankamma changes all old soulstones into the new ones.

0 0
Score : 2228

Ye, it's time for 25% bonus to come back for people who have lucky soul stones. I dont see whats the use of having no percentage now. why not just make all soul stones 100% as you can only get perfect soul stones now

0 0
Score : 1549
Librarylover|2012-07-04 11:08:46
Ye, it's time for 25% bonus to come back for people who have lucky soul stones. I dont see whats the use of having no percentage now. why not just make all soul stones 100% as you can only get perfect soul stones now

Because it stops people from using their lucky stones and purchasing perfects. Ankama obviously know that a lot of us stock piled stones before the update, and now they're rendering them near useless. It wasn't like none of us knew the update was coming, but it still sucks.
0 0
Score : 27383

I have a bunch that I wasn't able to use in time, I just save them for things like ghost fights, where it would be nice if I got the soul but if I don't it isn't the end of the world. That being said, I would LOVE to have ankama turn all the 75% ones into 100% ones. biggrin 

0 0
Score : 1827

i don't see that happening , the soul stone market could crash which is not what i think Amakna wanted to do.

0 0
Score : 27383
Linyth|2012-07-05 05:16:29
i don't see that happening , the soul stone market could crash which is not what i think Amakna wanted to do.
The soul stone market has already crashed. No need to worry about that anymore. happy 
0 0
Score : 1827

ya i was trying to be sarcastic but i think i failed XD

0 0
Respond to this thread