FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Mobs and summons not passing turns

By icancrit11 - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - July 04, 2012, 00:44:29

I have been playing on my foggernaught lately and i have experienced some monsters won't pass their turns. This also is affecting my torrents and im sure this is affecting most people but will it be resolved???

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 27368

I think it is the server lagging that causes them to take a full turn and sometimes not move. Not much that can be done about that.

0 -1
Score : 207

This has been happening to me also, while hunting and fighting dopples. Also summons

0 0
Score : 5

I agree, it's been happening to my enu. I'll summon my shovel hoping it will push a certain monster back and it will do nothing. It happens a lot in Bonta Cememtary too. A lot of the chafers sometimes all of them will not pass their turn or even do any actions. I think it's a bigger problem than the server lagging. It all started happening right after the July 02 maintenance.

0 0
Score : 821
jaramey211|2012-07-04 05:29:46
I think it's a bigger problem than the server lagging. It all started happening right after the July 02 maintenance.

Agreed.

This glitch is highly noticeable when you take the speed test vs Goultard since the goal is to kill in the shortest possible time.

And having the monsters "stall" on you almost every other turn, can waste a lot of that time.
0 0
Score : 99

It must be ag litch. Hopefully to be resolved as it takes so much extra time in fights. Mind you its nice if big monsters pass in fights biggrin

0 0
Respond to this thread