FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Another mans trash is another mans Treasure

By ownage-pwnagetwo - SUBSCRIBER - July 05, 2012, 00:02:04

Basically the thread means what valuable items or kamas have you found in the trash bin. For me i just found a few AP and MP runes biggrin 

0 0
Reactions 11
Score : 4768

I found a few hundred Bontarian and Brakmarian Intercity Express Potions before. Found out later some person was trying to use a Trash Bin (As opposed to their Bank) to transfer items between his characters.

0 0
Score : 3961
VoidofSouls|2012-07-05 00:05:21
I found a few hundred Bontarian and Brakmarian Intercity Express Potions before. Found out later some person was trying to use a Trash Bin (As opposed to their Bank) to transfer items between his characters.
i hope you gave it back and told him how to do it tongue 
0 0
Score : 11665

I think I found like a couple of Mush Mush sporm, back when they were worth 10kk each. It's not much but I think that was the most valuable I found.

0 0
Score : 4768
greekg|2012-07-05 00:07:35
VoidofSouls|2012-07-05 00:05:21
i hope you gave it back and told him how to do it tongue
I did explain it to him. I tried to return them, but he just logged off. It was those potions, Rice, and something else.

I've also found a ton of Gobball Amulets in the Trash Bins that I crushed for the cheap Runes to level a Magus.
0 0
Score : 2985

I found 2000 Fire re and 500 Water re runes in the trash :\
Even though I am a magus, I haven't used them ALL yet... still, was pretty nice.

- Spirit

0 0
Score : 2140

A year back I found these items:

- 21kk cash
- 2000 hop flour which I later used for my old baker
- 50 bonta/brak potions

But a guy on our server found around 100 royal gobball souls back when they were 30kk each. Made a fortune when he was just level 10. Meh biggrin

0 0
Score : 1116

Once found 2000 demonic rose petals and a couple of gobball heads. Helped to level up my tailor.

0 0
Score : 6188

best for me was a +80 chance bow meow. Thought saying that ive accidently dropped a + 80 agi one on the floor at the entrance of gob dung thinking it was the one i just received from doing it. didn't realize till about half hour later. Went back but no luck. Someone had it tongue

0 0
Score : 5643

Before scrolls were earned only by defeating dopples, I once found five polished diamonds in a trash can - made a few kamas off those, lemme tell ya. I've found lots of stillwater, and like a previous commenter I once found a trash can with more than 40 different soul stones. Some were garbage mobs, but a few had Dreggon archmonsters, one had a Cybwork mob (2 Cybwork, some mama bworks, and other monsters.) Lots of unpolished stones, plenty of field monster stuff, and quite often I also find Bow Meows. One time I found a cannonball, and since I hadn't opened Otomai's Island I put it to good use. Oh, and a four-star gobball leg. The rest was pretty forgettable.

0 0
Score : 105

Found a AP Fuji ring...

(<_< I wish...)

0 0
Score : 1026

The most valuable thing i found in the bin? Trash, it´s all i can find after all, too bad for me =/

ownage-pwnagetwo|2012-07-05 00:02:04
Basically the thread means what valuable items or kamas have you found in the trash bin. For me i just found a few AP and MP runes biggrin
Who´d be THAT crazy?
0 0
Respond to this thread