By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

How do I get to the Foggernaut Temple

By DarkSramShadow July 06, 2012, 17:33:57

So I went to Sufokia, got on a Zappi and went to Temple Way Quay [22,23] and I can't find the entrance to the submarine that takes me to the temple. There's a tunnel at [22,22] that takes me to an excavation site, but that's all I found. What am I missing?

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 557

If you're having trouble finding your way in Sufokia there is also a submarine that will take you there in Amakna right next to the Eniripsa and Osamados Temples.

In Sufokia though once you use the Temple "zaapi" to get there and arrive in the room with the large porthole don't go down the stairs! To the left are some (barely) noticeable map changing tiles. That will take you out to the submarine. Hope this was helpful! happy 

0 0
Score : 52

>_< I'll try that tonight. I'm still getting used to the new look. Thanks.

0 0
Score : 38

Sry to disturb but how do i get to "Sufokia"?

0 0
Score : 514
DarkSramShadow|2012-07-06 17:33:57
So I went to Sufokia, got on a Zappi and went to Temple Way Quay [22,23] and I can't find the entrance to the submarine that takes me to the temple. There's a tunnel at [22,22] that takes me to an excavation site, but that's all I found. What am I missing?
You need to go into the tunnel and keep on running through it until you get inside or you could just take the sub .
0 0
Score : 7634

... you do know that question was asked five months ago, right? If they haven't found the temple by now, your advice isn't going to help much.

0 0
Score : 1

Schmendrick|2012-12-01 16:44:27
... you do know that question was asked five months ago, right? If they haven't found the temple by now, your advice isn't going to help much.

It actually helped me just now. : )
0 0

Please, please avoid posting in threads that are years old! It's been about 7 years since the original question was asked sad

In many cases, when posting in old threads you can inadvertently bump up information that is no longer true, which can cause confusion. It's good forum etiquette, on the Dofus forums and beyond, to avoid posting in threads more than a few months old. And if we're on the scale of years old, definitely don't post.

For those joining us late: you can find answers to basic questions by searching the forum, taking a look at player resources such as the Dofus Wiki, or asking in the Community Channel in-game. As a practical example, it's safe to assume our most recent visitor to the comments section of this thread found it through a search smile