FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

What server to join. (From Canada)

By Greglikespie - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - July 14, 2012, 04:45:43

Hi, I'm not new to dofus, but I'm looking for a fresh start on a new server. I'm from Canada and I want a server with people in my similar timezone. Also if anybody wants to make a new guy and start fresh and be my training buddy, that'd be super awesome! Any suggestions?

0 0
Reactions 10
Score : 27369

Any of the English servers would do as the majority of the players there are american. Rushu, Rosal, Shika, Solar or Zato.

0 0
Score : 188

Ah. I'm in Rosal right now, but it seems pretty dead and I can't find anyone to play with. I guess I've just got to wait it out and try and find some friends. I want some buddies to play in Rosal with, but it's super hard to find any.

0 0
Score : 27369

Each server has its uptimes and downtimes, just gotta find out when they are for Rosal.

0 0
Score : 315

Best to create a character on two different servers and see which one you can make some good allies on. Solar's alright (I guess) and of course I recommend my own server, but Aermine is a good second choice. Shika's not doing so great right now... dunno why.

There are a fair few Canadians on Zatoishwan, if that's what you're looking for. Otherwise, any international server will do. Keep in mind, even in the same time zone people can play Dofus at radically different hours. If you do choose Zatoishwan, message me (Rewert or Timewise) and I'll help you out in any way I can.

0 0
Score : 2692

Although we are way apart. You can find me on rosal as Iamthenumberonenub, Lv.183.

0 0
Score : 11413

Zato is fine, small yes, but still far from dead. The problems you'll find on Zato are the terrible economy. That's great for a new player because you can buy stuff for cheap, selling things on the other hand is extremely difficult. There are some wondefully helpful guilds on Zato though.

0 0
Score : 558

If you do come to Zato give me a Pm/Add me. Im sure i can help you get restarted here. smile And i'm also from Canada. biggrin

- Drudge

0 0
Score : 1539

At this stage in Dofus' life, I always recommend newcomers to join the most populated english server. That would be Rushu, 2nd choice Rosal. After that, you can take your pick between the others.

0 0
Score : 342
Revil-Nunor|2012-07-14 04:54:22
Each server has its uptimes and downtimes, just gotta find out when they are for Rosal.
Never. Rosal is bad. Been in there for like nearly 5 years. Even though there are people they sit at zaap whilst doing nothing.
0 0
Score : 2141

A joker MOD hid my post so I'll have to repeat what I said.

Any server will do except Shika/Zato which are pretty much dead compared to others. If you're going to start fresh or something go for a nice populated server like Rushu.

0 0
Respond to this thread