FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Foggernauts' Ultimate Splashdown

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - July 27, 2012, 12:54:51
DevTracker Announcements

They're taking the final plunge! Foggernauts have been released for all players (P2P and F2P)! And to help them find their legs on the shores of the World of Twelve, we're giving away an exclusive pet from July 27 to August 6 with every subscription of one month or more: the Mekrab!

Looking for a new pet? Why not Mekrab? In addition to being a clockwork marvel built by those who studied the lore of lost Technomagic, traveling with this little crab creature will allow you to follow his personal saga as he searches for the meaning of his artificial life by exterminating Craborals and other Otomai Beach monsters

Both the Mekrab and the Foggernaut class is available right now! If you don't take advantage of this limited time offer, don't be surprised if you hear a passing Mekrab shout: "Your planning is bad and you should feel bad! (V)(°o°)(V)"

Silence yourself and receive mine currency!
First Ankama intervention
BlackMaw|2012-07-27 19:51:19
There should be a gift for those who bought the Fogger class right when it came out instead, but still nice pet.

They got the Dofus Magazine. ^^
See message in context
Reactions 19
Score : 775

YES!

0 0
Score : 277

it only gives + damages. tongue read french thingamabob.

0 0
Score : 13236

This timed out pretty good for me... I was needing to resub this Sunday anyways. Not sure if I'm making a Fog yet, but the limited pet will be nice. biggrin

Benjamight

0 0
Score : 131

omg i hate that,, i pay for my fogger XD its unfair HAHA

1 0
Score : -187
eLaMaE|2012-07-27 15:50:14
omg i hate that,, i pay for my fogger XD its unfair HAHA
Well, is it a magic girl yet? Too bad there are no muskets yet. tongue
0 0
Score : 1192

I gotta ask... From wiki, it says that you gotta kill Great Coralator 10 times to get 1 damage? Nothing else?? Or has nothing else been released yet? If so, that's a bit ridiculous for single accounters/lower lvl players. Like honestly, who's gonna run Grotto Hesque 100 times for one pet? Even MCers will find this ridiculous.

0 0
Score : 315

Oh, man... I should have known they'd pull something like this.

0 0
Score : 25

There should be a gift for those who bought the Fogger class right when it came out instead, but still nice pet.

0 0
BlackMaw|2012-07-27 19:51:19

They got the Dofus Magazine. ^^
Score : 830

Three Futurama refrences with the foggers that i've seen so far. First we have Francis' THE CLAMPS, and on this one, we have Zoidberg's Your musics is bad and you should feel bad, and of course Fry's shut up and take my money! I'm proud of whoever made these puns with the foggers. Good job sir(or mam), good job.

1 0
Score : 139

i payed for my fogger 2 weeks ago waste of kamas i didnt even level it

0 0
Score : 350
bubbersapr|2012-07-27 22:33:37
i payed for my fogger 2 weeks ago waste of kamas i didnt even level it

And who's fault is that?
0 0
Score : 581
YouWouldntKnowMe|2012-07-27 16:13:40
I gotta ask... From wiki, it says that you gotta kill Great Coralator 10 times to get 1 damage? Nothing else?? Or has nothing else been released yet? If so, that's a bit ridiculous for single accounters/lower lvl players. Like honestly, who's gonna run Grotto Hesque 100 times for one pet? Even MCers will find this ridiculous.

That, or.... just get +1 damage from each type of monster.

1) Great Coralator
2) Coralator
3) Passoah Palmflower
4) Malibuh Palmflower
5) Kurasso Palmflower
6) Mojeeto Palmflower
7) Passoah Craboral
8) Malibuh Craboral
9) Kurasso Craboral
10) Mojeeto Craboral
0 0
Score : 1192
CunningFiend|2012-07-28 02:12:39
YouWouldntKnowMe|2012-07-27 16:13:40

That, or.... just get +1 damage from each type of monster.

1) Great Coralator
2) Coralator
3) Passoah Palmflower
4) Malibuh Palmflower
5) Kurasso Palmflower
6) Mojeeto Palmflower
7) Passoah Craboral
8) Malibuh Craboral
9) Kurasso Craboral
10) Mojeeto Craboral
Didn't see that on wiki... Guess it wasn't updated properly
0 0
Score : 581

Well, it is wiki after all! laugh

We use it because it's the best tool we have, even though it's not always complete or accurate.

Based on my own Mekrab (+8 damage right now), the info currently on wiki seems correct:

10 Great Coralator
50 Coralator
75 Palmflower (all types)

What's currently missing from wiki: 100 Craboral. So someone can add that, if they like. smile

(Also, they don't 'eat' arches, like Ogrine Seekers do.)

0 0
Score : 39

honestly the mag wasnt that great i coulden't even look at it till i could dl it but i baught my foger back when it first came out

0 0
Score : 76

A rare time in my life when i feel happy to have a crab just gotta make sure i don't kill it biggrin

0 0
Score : 70

another damage pet yay ankama for the new pet you already have several of honestly another damage pet is the best you guys/gals could come up with?

0 0
Score : 3

hi my can you help me lvl up i am on rosal server i got hacked i need help my charicteres name is lenrico thank you

0 0
Respond to this thread