FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums

Iop Balancing in 2.8

By [lichen] - ANKAMA - August 29, 2012, 16:55:08
Devtracker
Reactions 213
Score : 9
Dear Ankama,

I really think that cras should have a teleporting spell, or a close combat spell, or any spell which keeps them away from other characters. If we go into close combat, we are basically helpless. Please consider this. Thank You
Score : 23
they took so much to revamp one class...we need a time machine
Score : 987
@rreinierr:
then go chance on your panda wink
Score : 74
@ Heptoriam:
Do you make fun of me? how do you play cra when u say it is helpless when CC. there are several spells allowing cra to push enemy back and lose huge amount of mp, with trophies its muche more easier to make them lose mp. Haven't you noticed 3 spells allowing cra to move a target, spell stealing huge mp and other one stealing mp? Anyway you cant say cra dosnt hit hard on CC, many dags, hammers or swords are too dangerous with buff they have, consider it is RAGED class
Score : 4
change cra spells plzi need sow much mace magic it lvl 31 36 and 42 plz new magic i have a iop agi but i need a cra spels whay you do not a teleport spel

Score : 155
lol concentration lvl 21 xD
Score : 177
finally biggrin, I've had this iop for 4 years and the only options that I had with it were, jump 2x strength storm, 2x celestial sword or jump close combat

@heptorian wtf cras helpless in cc? what are you saying? cras have the strongest cc of all classes if they're buffed so don't try to whine about that
Score : 77
And this is when i will quit dofus. -.-
Score : 83
IF YOU WILL DO ALL THESE CHANGES I WILL QUIT MY IOP AND MAKE A SRAM!!!!!!!!! :@

And i dont care new changes.. i dont want dofus to be changed at all.. except cra buffs
Iops were perfect..
Why you nerfed them
Score : 1852
DomitisBBB|2012-08-30 14:57:09
IF YOU WILL DO ALL THESE CHANGES I WILL QUIT MY IOP AND MAKE A SRAM!!!!!!!!! :@

And i dont care new changes.. i dont want dofus to be changed at all.. except cra buffs
Iops were perfect..
Why you nerfed them
Strength Iops will remain the same in my opinion the only change you shouldnt like being strength is Mutilation, you will get Concentration at lower level now, also all the Strength spells damage is going to be increased, would you all stop wining for once? I don't really think that if hundeds of DOFUS players don't like the Iop changes they will listen to you and change just for those amount of players (knowing that millions of others like the changes).

-Yen.
Score : 42
this thread is called Iop Balancing in 2.8 so plase don,t post suggestions for other classes here ,we still have to wait for the Beta server to be updated and the feedback to the devs before any of this goes lives on the real server...so yea chill 
Score : 72
I think you guys should change the eniripsa class spell its not fair pretty much anyone could get away from it. You should also make agility enis hit a bit harder with same ap cost it would be awesome and may allow for more people to choose this fun build and for less discrimination. smile
These changes are now available for testing on the beta server. You can download the beta client here: Click here

Happy testing!
Score : 9102
Hmmm... they are changing the Iops so much. I have one that is just for professions on it at the moment because I cant get a group for Otomai.
Would really like to make use of this, but unfortunately no magic Orb = no reset :/
Score : 2
all the holy gods thanks a lot ive got an iop 199lvl and just like a shit IM HAPPY FINALY THEY R CHANCING!
Score : 7
inna way im glad there nerfing the iops now my chance cra might actually stand a chance against an iop but int iops might be as good as dead but then again dofus is random like making my agi cra fight lvl 120's in kolo when its only lvl 71
Score : 422
Lame
Score : 942
Pffff they have only changed 1 decent spell, that being mutilation and now for some reason people think that str iops are destroyed and unusable? You have to be kidding me?!
Score : 9102
Oh and if a Panda on your team goes before you... Poutch + wrath
Score : 106
There will be allways haters -sleep- anyway ill see in 2.8,maybe ill startrto play with my old lvl 124 iop...