FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Krosmaster Arena - Rules #2: Basic Rules

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - September 10, 2012, 18:37:17
DevTracker Announcements

More rules! Izmar and Troyle (and a hidden GG button) give you more details about the rules of the new expansion for both DOFUS and WAKFU. Today, you’ll learn about the GG points (no kidding), your means to achieve victory!

You already know everything about the character cards, but how does one achieve victory? After all, that’s the objective of all fighters who set foot in the Arena! How else could you take the lead in the Ladder of Krosmaster Arena? To get there, you’ll have to understand how to get GG tokens, so watch our new video carefully!

If you want to know more, you can already visit our dedicated page on the official website.

We will see you again soon with a new rules video!
First Ankama intervention
Mishna|2012-09-10 19:36:19
Are there two sets of Dragoturkey footprints, one for me and one for my opponent, or is it just one set of dragoturkey footprints? If it is the latter what happens if both players try to place a figurine on the same tile?

As seen in the screenshot below, there are two sets of starting squares, blue for you and pink for your opponent. =)

See message in context
Reactions 18
Score : 968

Nice

0 0
Score : 5266

I found the gg button, Not too well hidden. biggrin Poor troyle, just wanting to do the gg button so badly!

0 0
Score : 4

GG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 0
Score : 15704

Are there two sets of Dragoturkey footprints, one for me and one for my opponent, or is it just one set of dragoturkey footprints? If it is the latter what happens if both players try to place a figurine on the same tile?

0 0
Score : 416

i love your nyan cat scarf biggrin

0 0
Score : 229

omg how sexy is troyle

1 0
Mini-Chris|2012-09-10 22:57:37
omg how sexy is troyle

GG button is sexiest of all. biggrin 
0 0
Score : 151

More PvP yay! just kidding wheres new pvm content stop ruining the game

0 0

As seen in the screenshot below, there are two sets of starting squares, blue for you and pink for your opponent. =)

Score : 8

Love the nyan cat scarf Izmar!

0 0
Izmar|2012-09-11 11:26:54

Nice... I can't believe I didn't notice that in the screenshot. tongue I hope there are other maps where the squares are mixed up instead of all on opposite sides of the map.
0 0
Score : 23

nice...i foresee much potential in this krosmaster expansion...btw i thumbs up for the scarf and the GG button tongue

1 0
Score : 229

troyle can push my GG button anyday wink

1 0
Score : 459
Mini-Chris|2012-09-12 14:43:04
troyle can push my GG button anyday wink
*cough* I second this remark. *cough*

I have to say I am rather looking forward to this. It looks interesting. smile 
0 0
Score : 2

Actually therer are 4 sets of Dragoturky footprints on the board, on each of te 4 sides of the square board, scattered amongts the first 2 rows.
0 0
Score : 3

Not bad at all, and no i'm not talking about the game.

0 0
Score : 664

Looking forward to this!

Also, Izmar, your scarf is excellent biggrin

1 0
VitaeII|2012-09-18 16:31:04
Looking forward to this!

Also, Izmar, your scarf is excellent biggrin

Heehee, thanks! I thought of your Terror Incognito entry when wearing it... =)
Respond to this thread