FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Zenith App Feedback

By igotleeched - SUBSCRIBER - October 10, 2012, 16:57:04

When members were being chosen for the Zenith, I seem to recall being told that everyone who applied and was not accepted would receive a message saying why. It has been quite a long time since the application process ended and the current members were chosen. I personally, have not gotten anything saying that I didn't make the cut or why, but I'm assuming I did not. It would be nice to have this feedback so we can improve for the next time (I was under the impression it was said that members would be chosen again or something).
Is there an ETA for this? (I know Izzy is busy)

I sincerely hope that the promise of a rejection letter and then the failure to send wasn't a ploy to stop people from complaining about who got in (because technically everyone still has a chance by that condition). I really just want to know what I could have done better, and I'm sure others would too.

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 1891
igotleeched|2012-10-10 16:57:04
When members were being chosen for the Zenith, I seem to recall being told that everyone who applied and was not accepted would receive a message saying why. It has been quite a long time since the application process ended and the current members were chosen. I personally, have not gotten anything saying that I didn't make the cut or why, but I'm assuming I did not. It would be nice to have this feedback so we can improve for the next time (I was under the impression it was said that members would be chosen again or something).
Is there an ETA for this? (I know Izzy is busy)

I sincerely hope that the promise of a rejection letter and then the failure to send wasn't a ploy to stop people from complaining about who got in (because technically everyone still has a chance by that condition). I really just want to know what I could have done better, and I'm sure others would too.
Same here, don't worry! happy

-Yen.
0 0
Score : 304

You might be better off sending Izmar an Ankabox message, she's the only one who will have the answer to this smile

~Karevo

0 0
Score : 3209

I believe that people who did not receive a rejection letter still do have a chance.

0 0
Score : 984

Not aware of what you mean by "quite a long time", I'd presume that since you were not outright rejected you may instead have been put on a waiting list for future zenies.

0 0
Respond to this thread