FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums
Score : 191

Soccer dofus

By Cervag November 21, 2012, 16:50:32
So here is thing that i was thinking , u need ot make a soccer squad, goalkeeper defender midfield and attacker ... think about ( let me help u for example goalkeeper can be feca because of his shields and box he create or even foggernaut ,but that just example) ,what do u think?
Reactions 9
Score : 1169
Cervag|2012-11-21 16:50:32
So here is thing that i was thinking , u need ot make a soccer squad, goalkeeper defender midfield and attacker ... think about ( let me help u for example goalkeeper can be feca because of his shields and box he create or even foggernaut ,but that just example) ,what do u think?
Umm.... Wut.... I don't see how this has anything to do with the game... But if you want, Gobbowl is sort of like soccer, I guess...? Here's the link to the site _Click here 
Well it doesnt indeed but i i just was wondering if u would put class in dofus to play soccer which one will play what
Score : 1169
Cervag|2012-11-21 17:48:34
Well it doesnt indeed but i i just was wondering if u would put class in dofus to play soccer which one will play what
Srsly...? First off, this is the wrong place for that... There's a subforum called Suggestion Box. Next time, put topics like this in there... Secondly, this is some alien world, it has nothing to do with the real world... I'm not sure why there would be a class that kicks a ball that turns into a bomb, or gives someone a red card to push them 10 spaces. =.=
First , u didnt understand me, second i am talking more about roles but i will explain sicne u cannot understand some tips..Which class in dofus have resposniblity to defend their teammates? what classes have role to destory enemeys ? What classes have role to buff you ? Just answer this quesiton, all i need form you
Score : 10986
Your English is very difficult to understand which I believe is part of the problem. That said, if you are looking for class roles you can check here Click here While these are vague and not totally accurate they'll give you the basic gist of what each class does.
Score : 10990
I think that he's asking which classes would play what roles in a soccer team.
Like Fecas would play defense etc.

(This probably belongs to the off topic subforum.)
Score : 1852
I also doubt there will be a new class with the role-play to ''play'' soccer in DOFUS asuming that there is already a (sort of) soccer game called Gobowl, like someone stated before, in our weird world ph34r.

-Yen.
XehanordHeartless is only one here who understand my english smile
Score : 508
i'm not fallowing . but i know i stink at soccer .
Respond to this thread