FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums

2.9 Devblogs: Part 1

By [Izmar] - ADMIN - November 22, 2012, 19:00:00
News
Reactions 88
Score : 508
the xloer [ sorry if i spelled it wrong . ] hat looks weird with the spike ! smile
Score : 243
Lethal Attack 1/50.. what the... and Time theft 1 cast per turn... good Ankama, good..

Wizardgo 
Score : 155
OMG CRA only 1 time absorbating arrow a turn OMG are you kidding me? im going to quit my cra
Score : 6242
HuguitoDofus|2012-11-23 15:58:34
Lethal Attack 1/50.. what the... and Time theft 1 cast per turn... good Ankama, good..

Wizardgo
They do reduce the damage from lethal attack critical hit though.

~Aura
Score : 347
bolleke|2012-11-23 16:05:58

Wizardgo

~Aura
What is the new crit damage?
Score : 6242
AnotherFolly|2012-11-23 16:11:29
bolleke|2012-11-23 16:05:58

Wizardgo

~Aura
What is the new crit damage?
That is basicly the same thing as normal dmg, only this affects all the elements and only on a critical hit.

~Aura
Score : 3
awesome
Score : 351
Please, do not destroy the chance / intelligence Sadida, with the 2x bush fire a opponent
Score : 783
yayay sry was raging back there was mad about some something X/
Score : 4073
An MMO that doesn't change is a dead MMO.
Score : 351
deadmarko 23 November 2012 - 23:44
Wow you removed my comment so g*y new updates suck all sucked from 2.0, new sadi face look retarded more looking like wakfu cartoon .stop changing spells they are awesome as they are ,Ankama had something great and now tehy are just fuc*ing it up (if you removed this then you wrly s...)

it is not i don't like 2.0 because i like almost all things that dofus is updating, but i just hope they dont mess up my Sadida
nielsso|2012-11-24 00:11:38
it is not i don't like 2.0 because i like almost all things that dofus is updating, but i just hope they dont mess up my Sadida
Bush Fire is 2 casts per turn and Agressive Bramble has less random damage, no longer relying on crits for good damage.
omg , PLEASE DON'T TELL ME THE OSAMODAS WILL HAVE THAT TYPE OF HAIR !!!!!ohmy THE HORROR !!!!! well , looks like the world will end . GOOD BYE MY OSAMODAS !!!!!!!!! sad at least will still have some time , but... TIME FLYS WHEN YOUR HAVING FUN !!!!!!sad I REJECT !!!!!!!!!! NEED TO BREATH !!!!!!!!! NOOOOO !!!!! OSAMODAS GIRLYNESS !!!!!!!! i want there hair strait !!!!!!!!!! I REJECT !!!!!!!!!!!sad the world is like a vortex , once it sucks something up ..... it never comes out .... if you don't get what i mean , i mean the changes will be there for like years , untill they make a new version . ohmy nooo ! what a cruel world !!!! how will i SEVIVE !!!!!!!!sad NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Score : 347
lemonzest|2012-11-24 00:51:30
omg , PLEASE DON'T TELL ME THE OSAMODAS WILL HAVE THAT TYPE OF HAIR !!!!!ohmy THE HORROR !!!!! well , looks like the world will end . GOOD BYE MY OSAMODAS !!!!!!!!! sad at least will still have some time , but... TIME FLYS WHEN YOUR HAVING FUN !!!!!!sad I REJECT !!!!!!!!!! NEED TO BREATH !!!!!!!!! NOOOOO !!!!! OSAMODAS GIRLYNESS !!!!!!!! i want there hair strait !!!!!!!!!! I REJECT !!!!!!!!!!!sad the world is like a vortex , once it sucks something up ..... it never comes out .... if you don't get what i mean , i mean the changes will be there for like years , untill they make a new version . ohmy nooo ! what a cruel world !!!! how will i SEVIVE !!!!!!!!sad NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
You will have different choices apart from that, so just take a deep breath and relax laugh 
wait , is the hair gonna be different ?blink 

AnotherFolly|2012-11-24 01:22:02
You will have different choices apart from that, so just take a deep breath and relax laugh
oh , well at least i won't die ! laugh i was worried !
Here is your selection:

Score : 86
Giga, you got the male sheet? If you do, please post it tongue 
draqoononzxa|2012-11-24 10:07:04
Giga, you got the male sheet? If you do, please post it tongue
Yup:

I've actually got all of the classes, they're not that hard to find. rolleyes 
Score : 10990

Score : 5175
What's up with all those emo hairs? Rofl.
Respond to this thread