FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums

Maintenance and update for the Kama & Ogrines Exchange

By [Izmar] - ADMIN - November 26, 2012, 20:00:00
Devtracker News
A few months ago, we let it slip that we've been working on a new version of the KOE (The Kamas & Ogrines Exchange), and today, that development process was completed! Tomorrow, you'll discover a completely new KOE!

In this new version, our interface team has devised clearer interfaces, our server team has strengthened the reliability of transactions, and our web team has added a feature that many, many of you have asked for many, MANY times... You can now use the Exchanges on the web site, without opening up the game!

Unfortunately, this switchover to the new version will require us to cancel and refund all the offers that are currently on the Exchange. Ogrines that have been offered for sale will be automatically re-credited to the seller's account. Kamas that were put up for sale can be found in the bank in-game after the reimbursement. This operation will be performed tomorrow, during the weekly maintenance of the servers and continuing through the morning. This means that the Exchange will be unavailable for part of the day on Tuesday, November 27, 2012.

The new version will be available later tomorrow!

Thank you all for your patience, and we hope you'll enjoy the new KOE!
First Ankama intervention
MODRaiu|2012-11-26 22:05:43
I guess that means it's a real ... bull market!

Eh? Eh? Eh?

... oh, pfui, I'm going home. sad

-DS-

I have only one thing to say to this:
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

Also, the market should be up and working now.
See message in context
Reactions 45
Score : 15
k
Score : 30
Aaah Finally ;
Score : 17
I think you mean Tuesday, November 27, 2012.
Score : 4
wooo! xD
Score : 5174
Great to see systems get bit more complex and advanced.

Also, koe stands for cow in the Dutch.
Score : 4502
I guess that means it's a real ... bull market!

Eh? Eh? Eh?

... oh, pfui, I'm going home. sad

-DS-
Score : 18
wow ohmy the real life word comming to dofus ohmy nooo!! :'( daddy's mommy's noo :s
Score : 1095
Izmar|2012-11-26 20:49:48

Unfortunately, this switchover to the new version will require us to cancel and refund all the offers that are currently on the Exchange. Ogrines that have been offered for sale will be automatically re-credited to the seller's account. Kamas that were put up for sale can be found in the bank in-game after the reimbursement. This operation will be performed tomorrow, during the weekly maintenance of the servers and continuing through the morning. This means that the Exchange will be unavailable for part of the day on Tuesday, November 27, 2012.

Will the Kamas that have never returned to the bank after a Kama offer had not been accepted within 48 hours be returned to the bank too, like people (including me) in this thread have noticed happening to them?

Click here

I'm sorry if it's too off topic from this thread, not completely sure.
Score : 2
Hm its mean that ogrine i already buy & didn't use yet going to market & i get the kamas back??
Score : 388
This won't help me at all . Because the Ogrines page is still white like always. I have searched for solutions and they are all useless .And don't work . For example changed you main browser or wait a few minutes or hours to load. ( it doesn't work)sad
Score : 59
Well once the new implementations are out your issue may be resolved. Why not wait and see?
Score : 7286
@Zero - I have that problem too sometimes. Sometimes it just won't work. Others it will give me a white screen for a few mins, then suddenly work. Not sure what the problem is, but for me restarting Dofus normally fixes it. If not, just leaving it an hour or 2 then trying again does.
Score : 5
i created a new account... the the KOE doesnt work on it... why?... is the new update in the KOE will work for the new accounts now?...
Score : 55
For Polish Player I translate this news and orthers if some wanna read send me msg.
Score : 100
So do we have a time as for when the game is play-able again?
Score : 2
Good they have made this thing!
Score : 5
Looks cool
Score : 4
wait whats koe?
Score : 173
FoRsAkEnHiRo|2012-11-27 10:06:58
wait whats koe?
If u read it , it tells you its the Kama and Ogrine Exchange
Respond to this thread