FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Write for the DOFUS Mag and win fabulous prizes!

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - November 27, 2012, 12:00:00
DevTracker
Reactions 83
Score : 86

Prizes can be received in a french server ?huh

0 0
Score : 1139

Gosh here goes another contest, at least it relies on a bit of talent than popularity to win this. I'd think I'll give this a try. happy

Great with the limited offer for a piece of the Cursed Vampyre Set along with the Dofus Mag #3. The whole set is rare on my server, and I know everyone must have been anticipating for a long time in getting their hands on a Vampyre Ring, which is like the most wanted piece. ohmy

I already brought the Dofus Mag issue #3 the first day it was released, can I still purchase the magazine a second time?

0 0
BienMonPanda|2012-11-28 00:48:11

Sadly, I must refuse this request. The community portion of the DOFUS Mag exists to put the spotlight on English/International community fan artists and authors. Rewarding artists and writers from other communities is counter to the spirit of the contest. I will not be able to award prizes to non-English-community accounts for this particular contest.

Should any of our entrants be members of the English community who are playing on French servers, I will evaluate them on a case-by-case basis.

I hope you can understand.
Score : 998

Is there a size limit? I have begun writing and it is already 1355 words and I can't really shrink it down, and I still have a lot more to cover too.

0 0
Score : 1192
So I just bought the mag, got the Imako set pieces, used the token, won the boots... But when I re-logged on my account nothing showed up. Wonder if this has happened to anyone else? If not, then I just wasted 2k ogrines...

Got the boots ;o just... an hour later.
0 0
Score : 41

I bought the magazine and i didnt even get a token. sad I sent a ticket please fix this I'm really upset about this please. just spent 2000 ogrines and didn't get the token for the Vampyro piece set sad 

0 0
Score : 6718

Entered! biggrin

0 0
Score : 5029

Huh. I bought the Dofus Mag right after it came out. Does this mean I can't get the Vampyre Set piece?

0 0
Score : 41

Its okay I bought the magazine when the news about the vampyro piece came out and I yet to receive a Token sad

0 0
Score : 86
Izmar|2012-11-28 01:17:17
BienMonPanda|2012-11-28 00:48:11

Sadly, I must refuse this request. The community portion of the DOFUS Mag exists to put the spotlight on English/International community fan artists and authors. Rewarding artists and writers from other communities is counter to the spirit of the contest. I will not be able to award prizes to non-English-community accounts for this particular contest.

Should any of our entrants be members of the English community who are playing on French servers, I will evaluate them on a case-by-case basis.

I hope you can understand.
thanks for your answer ! I understand very well !
Good luck to the english community and have fun ! laugh 
0 0
Score : 3

What a great contest! happy 

0 0
Score : 325

What a lovely contest! wub

0 0
Score : 813

Our article has t obe in which format? Can I use Microsoft Word in order to embed pictures in it and send a Microsoft Word Format file ?

0 0
Score : 1151

Cool idea izmar!

0 0
Score : 159

Nice idea... biggrin

0 0

I bought the DOfus Mag, but didn't got the vamp peace just two Imako set peaces, why is that D:

0 0
Score : 5029

Izmar messaged me my code *heart*

0 0

Mine too pls :3

0 0
Score : 2

Bought my Dofus Mag #3 when it was released, how do i get my token now?

0 0
Score : 275

Dom is my other account e_e i bought the Mag on this one, Izmar is there a way to get my code?

0 0
Respond to this thread