FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums

Play KROSMASTER Arena and win prizes

By [Izmar] - ADMIN - December 11, 2012, 17:00:00
Devtracker News
It’s time to find new figurines in your favorite MMORPG and find them worthy opponents! Show you are up to the task and you may get exclusive items in DOFUS (pets, candies…). You can now unleash your tactical expertise and satisfy your internal need to pwn noobs in KROSMASTER Arena!

It’s also about maxin' and relaxin', taking your time between quests and dungeons to cheerfully kick an opponent’s butt with powerful spells and unstoppable strategy! If you’re flirting with the top of the ladder, you’ll win exclusive rewards in your favorite MMO!

To prove it, until December 20, the first 3000 best players of the ladder and those who’ll have won more than 3 or 5 victories will be rewarded. And prizes are piling up!
  • A Champion Set for the top 3 ladder champions
  • A Reckless emote for the top 15 best players
  • 34 Krons for the top 100 players
  • A Krosbox for the top 300
  • 1 Shigekax pack (+30PP and +30 wisdom) for those who have won 5 battles or more
  • 1 lottery token to unlock a piece of the Goldobrak Set for those who have won 3 battles or more

Isn’t it exciting?
First Ankama intervention
ddemdylon|2012-12-12 07:41:23
krosmaster ladder is glitched. shows a canadian flag and then says im from the UK and ireland community? is that what zato is ? i thought we were there "insert voted name" community?

Yes, we're expecting them to have it updated soon.
See message in context
Reactions 31
Score : 103
Is it top 3 ladder champs for each serv?
Score : 19
how i play this game
Score : 4
it looks a little bit like a crossbreed between tabletop wargaming and bomberman to me :$
Score : 23
I don't understand this but i like prizes so watch out.. i'm coming for you
Score : 358
Awesome.
Score : 39
yeaaa!
Score : 579
Loving it biggrin
Score : 215
If the prizes are across all servers rather than top 300/100/15 ect in a single server, then they're pretty pathetic IMO.
If I was the best at this across every single server, and won only a champions set, I'd be fairly disappointed.
Score : 475
Does it go by each server, international servers or all servers combined? If it's all servers together (including french, spanish etc..) then I don't see any prizes coming our way what so ever. smile C'est la vie I suppose. Currently 6-1-1 so yay.
Score : 452
I have to say I am rather enjoying this game though it does take some getting use to.
Score : 43
guys you should just let me when :3?

win.. .x.x
Score : 6
i'm number 2 at the moment
Score : 40
why can't this be like Kolo where everyone has a chance to get Kros to get some prizes...If you think about it Ankama this will bring Alot of players that weren't playing back and sub just to get the Krosboxes. This means more money for you and more competition for everyone. The way you leave the game as is will just leave people with,
A. No life and have the time to play for 8-15 hours a day to be the top.
B. those who cant play as much will be screwed out of the top rank because someone will knock them out of the top rank.

I really wish you would reconsider how the prizes are distributed. Other wise all those loyal players may not even play and just crash the markets with figurines. I my self can't be on 8-16 hours a day to even meet the top players. This makes me sad.
Score : 85
krosmaster ladder is glitched. shows a canadian flag and then says im from the UK and ireland community? is that what zato is ? i thought we were there "insert voted name" community?
ddemdylon|2012-12-12 07:41:23

Yes, we're expecting them to have it updated soon.
Score : 63
I have not received points from yesterday play time, i went 9/2 and received nothing in winning/
Score : 2
Now, am i doing something wrong or is there a problem with the kroken daily quest? i got a couple of wins yesterday and some more today, but the quest doesnt seem to acknowledge this.....
Score : 109
Izmar|2012-12-11 17:32:11
It’s also about maxin' and relaxin', taking your time between quests and dungeons to cheerfully kick an opponent’s butt with powerful spells and unstoppable strategy!

I was looking forward to a relaxing minigame, and in the tutorial, Krosmaster seemed to be something I would like. But the actual game is not relaxing at all! What is the point in adding yet another game where you have to do everything quickly or your turn will be over before you've done anything? I was hoping for something nice and quiet, like the chess of Dofus and Wakfu.

Please remove the time limits, at least in the challenge mode. Since we won't get any rewards from fights in challenge mode, there is no risk for abuse there anyway. And it would make the game so much more enjoyable.
Score : 587
Hello,

The quest: 'A Kros To Bear' won't update when you win a fight.. I already won 5 fights. Is this bug on each server or only on Dark Vlad.

What to do?

~Qerb  
Respond to this thread