FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

In 2013, become a great knight!

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - January 02, 2013, 17:43:15

Do you hope to find your princess in 2013? Be ready to conquer her now thanks to a knight outfit! Between the Darkness Knight, the Drop Knight, the Leaf Knight, the Flame Knight, and the Cloud Knight, you’ve got many choices possible! And if you’re a bit of a coward, you can still hide under Cauldron Hat!

knights

Do you hope to find your princess in 2013? Be ready to conquer her now thanks to a knight outfit! Between the Darkness Knight, the Drop Knight, the Leaf Knight, the Flame Knight, and the Cloud Knight, you’ve got many choices possible! And if you’re a bit of a coward, you can still hide under Cauldron Hat!

Corps : Let’s start the year like in a fairy tale and honor the Knights! Thanks to the Tormentators, you’ll be able to turn into a hero of Modern Times! No matter what element you prefer, there’s the perfect Knight for you! Leaf Knight for Earth, Cloud Knight for Air, Flame Knight for Fire, or Drop Knight for Water! And if you want to make a difference, the Darkness Knight is there for you. Is it too hard to choose? Take the All Knight Package then, for 8,000 Ogrines. Or choose yours for 2,400 Ogrines.

Finally, if you’d rather run away from danger than run toward it, pick the Cauldron Hat for 300 Ogrines only. You’ll still have the possibility to hide under it when needed!

We wish you, and all the Knight to be, a happy new year!
Reactions 44
Score : 39

Awesome.

0 0
Score : 119

Sweet can finaly finish my collection of tormentors ty ankama and a happy new year to ye biggrin

0 0
Score : 86

pff stupid ankama try to get money from rare items -,- it now no rare item anymore
no fun more in dofus to collect all rare items great job mabye im quit with al my chars ankama ruined the hole game alot.

hope there going fix alot with next update or im quit for ever because shika server is almost dead

0 0
Score : -6

I preferred it when these items where exclusives, this coming from a guy who has never owned a tormentor.

0 0
Score : 323

Tormentors have 4 spells and suck for damage and they want people to pay for them? Wow. Just wow.

0 0
Score : 481

Ok, so why did we go through all the hoops to get these to begin with when they came out? I get the case for attracting new players and all but come on, do they need to screw every rare item?

0 0
Score : 2

I agree with almost everyone elses thoughts on these items. I thought it was cool at first, but now I see that it is just going to get rid of more rare items. For instance the boss resources.

0 0
Score : 92

Ankama Will Lower The Value Of Everything Except A subscription.

1 0
Score : 48

Get rid of this crap.
You would ruin your own game for money... Thats just sad.

0 0
Score : 976

Pretty ridiculous if you ask me.

0 0
Score : 3

That's so wrong.

0 0
Score : 6

Peoples whineing gets quiet annoying yes they may be wasteing money but yet again they arnt people buy ogrines wich give cash to dofus people but the ogrines from them which gives that person kamas now...rare as they may be 8000 ogrines for all most dont even have all quit your whineing and deal with it

0 0
hahaveryfunny|2013-01-03 00:55:04
Peoples whineing gets quiet annoying yes they may be wasteing money but yet again they arnt people buy ogrines wich give cash to dofus people but the ogrines from them which gives that person kamas now...rare as they may be 8000 ogrines for all most dont even have all quit your whineing and deal with it
People are complaining because they spent ages getting these rare items just for Dofus to sell them and making them worthless.
0 0
Score : 2
myosa123|2013-01-03 01:01:58
hahaveryfunny|2013-01-03 00:55:04
People are complaining because they spent ages getting these rare items just for Dofus to sell them and making them worthless.
They aren't worthless. People still have to spend about $16 in physical money to get them. Individually, they go for nearly the price of a month's subscription. If you consider that not everyone is willing to spend real money to get these, then the market value will be well over 1 mk (depending on your server's economy, of course). You must take into account that these items were never meant to be super-ultra-mega-rare 20mk items. They were promotional items for french events that just happened to leak over to international servers occasionally. Ankama is merely making them as common as they were meant to be while also turning a profit.
0 0
Score : 1138
Jilted-the-third|2013-01-03 01:46:52
They aren't worthless. People still have to spend about $16 in physical money to get them. Individually, they go for nearly the price of a month's subscription. If you consider that not everyone is willing to spend real money to get these, then the market value will be well over 1 mk (depending on your server's economy, of course). You must take into account that these items were never meant to be super-ultra-mega-rare 20mk items. They were promotional items for french events that just happened to leak over to international servers occasionally. Ankama is merely making them as common as they were meant to be while also turning a profit.
Good Point! I too always thought these items that have absolutely nothing to do with the usual traditional custom sets or sets everyone use between every dozen levels, as promotional items from some past events. As they have posted the when it was introduced that it is in their best interest to provide a way for everyone to obtain these items.

SebsokK|2012-10-23 17:38:18
The Rundown on the Great Emporium:
We plan on using it to allow all players to benefit from event items that are no longer available today. For example, it seems a pity that the Beanie Set (which was given to DOFUS Mag purchasers five years ago) is only owned by less than 500 characters in the entire game. The set is pretty, and we’d like more people to wear it. We are aware that the system of random token makes it hard to get a complete set.
Click here
I myself am a collector, but usually just the hats and capes. smile Not everybody have to buy ogrine with real money, you can also buy it with kamas. These new sales are actually quite nice, but I probably won't be buy them yet. I'll get that fancy Cauldron Hat though, seems I could use a cooking pot on my head. laugh 

I just re-read the corps section from Izmar's title post. I think this probably should belong to the suggestion and idea section, but I was thinking for an idea of them introducing a 6th Tormentator in the future. Something besides the Darkness Tormentator, like Lightness Tormentator. This one while having similar aspects of the Darkness Tormentator, have spells and does damage in a different element each time, or if they could come up with another idea for it. I just thought with there being 6 Dofuses, and a lot of things related to the number 6, the tormentator family could use one more in their midst.

Do you hope to find your princess in 2013? Be ready to conquer her now thanks to a knight outfit!

laugh Thought this was rather funny, but no knight is really any good if they aren't white knights. wub 
0 0
Score : 139

I think it's good these are being put in the great emporium. I know there are plenty of people who would like to collect all of them, just to have them, and have had a hard time finding them all at prices that are reasonable.

Personally I have the flame one, and I had the air one; and while all of them do look super cool that's about the only purpose they serve. The bandit incarnations are stronger then the knights and the bandits suck imo. If these weren't so painfully weak I'd snatch them up in a heartbeat. As they are though I can think of better ways to spend my money.

Really I think all of the incarnations should be given buffed versions of their current level 6 spells which could then only be cast by a character who is 100+ wearing said incarnation. This would make all the incarnations more attractive at higher levels where their spells are painfully weak in comparison to level 6 class spells; and many if not most level 5 class spells for that matter. The 6 ap cost of each weapon is too high as well given the damage output and awkward range. The cooldowns on many incanation spells are also rather silly and should be cut drastically or removed all together. Also I am fairly sure elementary spells can not be cast while wearing an incarnation and I disagree with this decision, some incarnations could really use leek pie and release for example; given their severe limitations.

0 0
Score : -208

What makes rare novelty items worth it?

The unique looks? It won't be unique anymore if everyone have it.
Their special powers? Novelty items are not that powerful.
Rarity? Well, not anymore.
Cosmetics? There are more better looking items that are commonly accessible in the game.

In a world where everyone is special, then nobody is. Why should anyone buy something that is not powerful and not rare? In the end, everybody ends up paying for worthless/common items.

0 0
Score : 3

The corsses for eyes completes this knight, I love it

Crosses*

0 0

I bet at some point they'll even try selling RamobPL's 1 of a kind staff. They're taking items that are hard to get and selling them. This is making some actual collectors that spent ages on their sets and the amount of money/time it took to get the items annoyed due because of all that time they've wasted when they can basically buy all of it in a week.

0 0
Respond to this thread