FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Almanax bug?

By Rheeya January 06, 2013, 17:59:03

I wonder if anyone had this issue before...

Today is the first time I've done an Almanax quest.

I gave the wabbit hears to Antyklime Ax, and he told me to go pray in winter room. I went there, clicked on altar, and Sebklav appeared. But when I talked to him, nothing happened - he said something along the lines of me not having manners, etc., but the quest didn't finish and he didn't give me a page.

The quest is still there, it does tell me to go speak to Sebklav, and there is a question mark above his head showing I need to speak to him. I don't have any calendar pages. I tried going back speaking to Antyklime Ax, but it only gives me an option to ask a question, and I've asked all possible questions, tried to go back and speak to Sebklav, and it still didn't work. I've done the daily bonus quest and it didn't help either. I've relaunched the client, even cleared the cache - nothing helped.

Did anyone have a similar problem? Am I missing something here? Thanks!

0 0
Reactions 17
Score : 91

I am having the same problem. Please help :/

0 0
Score : 961
Rheeya|2013-01-06 17:59:03

The quest is still there, it does tell me to go speak to Sebklav, and there is a question mark above his head showing I need to speak to him.
Usually this tells you to go back and, you know, talk to the npc?
0 0
Score : 91

Lol if you talk to him he says the same things and wont let you continue with the quest.

0 0
Score : 6403

Same problem here

~Aura

0 0
Score : 1810

If you've Click here (Emissary of the King) quest initiated, it need to be finished to talk to the Meridia.

Check if you've that quest (or perhaps other related to Allister).

That account for most of the bug related to that Almanax NPC. It is possible something else is interfering, though.

0 0
Score : 46

I don't have this quest... but I guess there is some other one that could be interfering, I wish I knew which one!

Thanks for the reply though - at least I know this isn't just me doing something wrong!

0 0
Score : 5

Muniamx, i choosen the other awnser ( i agree to help Counsellor Yse Vewybad) then i dont have that quest, but i have the same problem of the almanax

Rheeya which quest you think it's?

0 0
SoraWalkthrough|2013-01-06 20:49:57
Muniamx, i choosen the other awnser ( i agree to help Counsellor Yse Vewybad) then i dont have that quest, but i have the same problem of the almanax
Try and finish any chainlink you are at right now.
0 0

i dont remember which quest is chainlink, how i see that?

0 0
Score : 6568
0 0
  • Information_for_a_Real_Traitor
  • Usuwpation_of_Identity
  • Coming_Across_a_Beak

are those in the Wikia. If you're past that, I don't know. (That's the quest chain).
0 0

i need make the 3 quests or just the "Irformation for a Real Traitor"?

0 0

Are you talking about alignment quests? I don't have any...

No idea what it might be...

0 0
SoraWalkthrough|2013-01-06 20:58:28
i need make the 3 quests or just the "Irformation for a Real Traitor"?
Try finishing the pending one and not taking any further one, see if it helps.

Rheeya|2013-01-06 21:00:40
Are you talking about alignment quests? I don't have any...

No idea what it might be...

We're talking about this quest chain: Click here
0 0

No, I've never even done it. The only quest I have from amakna castle is the dragoturkey meat one...

Is this a bug just for this Almanax quest or will it stay until I find out what it is and fix it? Any idea?

0 0
Rheeya|2013-01-06 21:16:55
No, I've never even done it. The only quest I have from amakna castle is the dragoturkey meat one...

Is this a bug just for this Almanax quest or will it stay until I find out what it is and fix it? Any idea?
It should be deleted from your log in 2h42 minutes, and you should be able to carry on with other Almanax quests.

Edit: Regarding the Information for a real traitor: Apparently, simply STARTING IT should fix the bug.
0 0

Hey guys i make the quest "information for real traitor", and then you lose a quest item, then you can make the quest of almanax

TY for the help ^^

0 0
Respond to this thread